LegacyGT.com

japanparts.com prices

JDM Limited model S203 / S204 exclusive use wheels. S203 Wheel Color: Diamond Black Clear. S204 Wheel Color Diamond Sliver Clear. 18x 8.5JJ +53 PCD114.3. Brembo clear. Price is for a set of 4.

BBS MADE, forged. 10sporks. include STI center caps and air valves. *First picture shown: S203. Second shown: S204

Gee, I wonder why it's expensive.

Their prices have always been on the high side,even for parts that aren't that rare.

You wanna play your gonna pay with that outfit.

We've always been competitive ( and in business now for over 12 years serving the Subaru community )

We also offer a 10% Discount off our website parts pricing to LegacyGt members, achievable delivery times and the best service there is, bar none

Graham Ware

Export Manager

JapanpartsLLC

* Since 1996 *

A datapoint about delivery times...

I ordered STI Pink springs from another vendor a little over 8 weeks ago, and they still aren't here. Over a month ago I was told to expect them in 2-3 weeks. Someone else here ordered after I did (from Japanparts) and has already received theirs. So now I'm wondering about the money I saved. :lol:

A datapoint about delivery times...

I ordered STI Pink springs from another vendor a little over 8 weeks ago, and they still aren't here. Over a month ago I was told to expect them in 2-3 weeks. Someone else here ordered after I did (from Japanparts) and has already received theirs. So now I'm wondering about the money I saved. :lol:

If Japanparts.com didn't exist, you would be *entirely* at the mercy of this type of "other vendor"

We've seen the liars, dreamers, low lifes and outright thieves come and go on the forums over the last few years; unfortunately the standard that's been set is very poor your side

If we have to resort to lying about delivery dates for product; we'll close our doors; you know "how much and how soon" before you commit to buying

Statistics we keep tell us that 99% of the time we deliver on time, or before what was quoted as a turnaround

Same as the distributor that take "5-6 months" to deliver a set of Wheels

"Oh, that shipments stuck in Customs, sorry"

"Gee, your Parts didn't come in the last container"

"Sorry your tracking number didn't work"

"Just give us another week/month/year and we'll have that right out to you!"

All well documented, on this; and other Sites

I like posts like this, only ever makes us look better :lol:

BTW; you would have had your Pink springs in 10-15 days ordering from us

Best

Graham Ware

Export Manager

You have to realize that the prices are constantly changing due to the exchange rate...right?

japanparts.com has gotten me parts that no one else could/would. Always delivered quickly and always great comunication. Easily one of the Top 5 Subaru part vendors...and I've been buying Suby parts onlne for a long time.

Japanparts were great on the transaction I put through them. The grill I got cost $340ish CDN when everything was all said and done, which seems like a lot until you ask the dealer here what they'd charge for it... $670 + taxes and even then they DEMAND a JDM VIN before they'll ship the damn thing!?!? They're not the cheapest, but they SURE aren't the priciest and the service was great.

I only wish I make enough $ to spend at Japanparts before the sun burns out...

I also had truly excellent service from Japanparts for the JDM tails I bought awhile back. And like someone said, the exchange rate is a major factor in jacking up the prices. They can't help that.

Best service ever. Even when one of my items where damaged in shipping. They were very helpful and took care of everything.[/quote]

Thanks for your kind comments; everything we ship is fully Insured and on the very rare occasions that a claim has to be made; we can 100% refund or replace with a minimum of fuss or drama

We very much appreciate any feedback on the LegacyGT forum and will continue to make improvements as we can; if we get it Right, please tell us!

If we get it Wrong; please tell us and we will make every effort to support you

Graham Ware

Export Manager

JapanpartsLLC

* Since 1996 *

Archived