LegacyGT.com

JAN 01 Meet?

B4SubieGT

What has happened - Nov/Dec meets fell apart? What about New Years Day - what happened to the photo ops we talked about? I suggest White Rock Lake as a background.

Holiday bustle I guess...

I'm down for a meet /photo shoot...car's clean

I threw out several dates through November but got no bites.......

What About Sat 01/05?

cool with me...it's my last full day off for the month...the new computers came in at the shop so i'll be tied up for the rest of Jan...and with any luck it will get warmer in Feb and we'll get busy with customers

Since this saturday is 70+ degree's, we can have the meet at my place tomorrow in the afternoon. I live in a house in Rowlett near firewheel. I got a long table in the garage and a couple of BBQ grills. If you guys are interested, let me know ASAP.

Since this saturday is 70+ degree's, we can have the meet at my place tomorrow in the afternoon. I live in a house in Rowlett near firewheel. I got a long table in the garage and a couple of BBQ grills. If you guys are interested, let me know ASAP.

Sounds good to me.

-Will

Gonna have to reschedule this meet to either the 12th or 19th since this was kinda short notice for some people. I think it would be better to get more people together. Projects15 will be coming down from houston around that time frame. I will be parting out my car and returning it to stock during the meet, this may give some of you guys a chance to learn how to swap turbos, injectors, fuel pump, ect. So, next week or the following week, I will be sending out PM's for invitations.

Lee

Gonna have to reschedule this meet to either the 12th or 19th since this was kinda short notice for some people. I think it would be better to get more people together. Projects15 will be coming down from houston around that time frame. I will be parting out my car and returning it to stock during the meet, this may give some of you guys a chance to learn how to swap turbos, injectors, fuel pump, ect. So, next week or the following week, I will be sending out PM's for invitations.

Lee

^ That sounds like an excellent gathering!

Archived