LegacyGT.com

It's probably been covered...

But I have NO CLUE what to search for!! :lol:

What is the little plastic black bubble/dot on the passenger side of the dash board??

Temperature sensor for the climate control:)

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

hidden camera so SOA can watch every move you make:lol:
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Temperature sensor for the climate control:)

On the dash, in the sun?!?

Maybe thats why it sucks so bad... :lol:

Even if it's freezing in the car, in auto it blows FULL blast at coldest setting...

I'm in Vegas, and it's 110 outside, but it's not cold enough to warranty that!!

I haven't used auto since I bought it... seems like it sucks... :(

I thought that the little slots in the plastic, by the drivers right knee, was the hole for the temp. sensor...

"Insert Signature Here"

Actually it's a solar sensor for climate control. So yeah effectivly a low resoltuion camera.

Actually it changes resistance based on the solar input. It is not even close to a camera.:icon_wink

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

No need to search. :) This one's covered in your Owner's Manual! :D

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

I thought it was the antenna for the radio
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Anybody else live in a hot area, and have problems with the "AUTO" setting?

My buddies Lexus works well, even when it's 100F outside... My LGT just goes to FULL blast, and it's farking annoying. I tried letting it work itself out, but it just stays on full blast... :(

"Insert Signature Here"

My buddies Lexus works well, even when it's 100F outside... My LGT just goes to FULL blast, and it's farking annoying. I tried letting it work itself out, but it just stays on full blast... :(

Yeah, what are your temps set at? I use 75-76 during the hot summers here (80-90 deg.) and 72 during the cold winters.

Read this:

http://legacygt.com/forums/interior-audio/6515-how-dual-zone-climate-control-works.html

Use manual

My buddies Lexus works well, even when it's 100F outside... My LGT just goes to FULL blast, and it's farking annoying.

When it's 100 here, I want full blast! And setting it to 75-76? Not hardly! Give me cold dammit!

Getting the windows tinted soon to help the barely-average AC system keep up.

I know on my wife's Forester, the temp sensor is the little slots by the driver's right knee... not the same on the LGT? I can't fathom any reason they'd put a temp sensor for the climate control in direct sunlight...

2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium w/ PP (6MT)

2006 LGT Ltd 5MT OBP Cobb Short Throw Shifter | GS Catless Up Pipe Gone

is this the same sensor that the hvac system uses when determining whether to be in recirc mode or the other mode (brings air in from outside..whatever that mode is called)? i didnt know if it even uses a sensor or if it just changes to recirc below a certain temperature.

I'm sure it just adds an offset to the internal temperature that is sensed because it figures people feel hotter in sunlight rather than in the shade.

robynlsb,

ok it probably does change resistance based on sunlight but cause those are the chepeset light sensors on earth but it could be a current source apd tpye thingy and then therefor a low resolution camera ;)

VBG1 gauges available at www.gtboostgauge.com

Archived