LegacyGT.com

Isn't it amazing

it depends - if you live somewhere where it gets colder - like 45 degrees or less, you'll notice it is a little quicker. Don't know if that is a product of the SPT Intake, the cold air, or a little of both. All I know is that it feels a bit quicker lately that it has gotten colder out.

Oh it is definitely quicker on the cold days. It has been very warm and humid here in Alabammer this week (70+ degrees the last few days) and the car has been running like a DOG. Hot weather really sucks with this car. The combination of having to run the power sapping a/c and sucking in a bunch of "less than combustable" warm, moist air into the intake makes for a much less potent LGT.:icon_frow

keep a slow car.

Drive it once in a while.

realize again how the other 98% lives.

Then go back to your Legacy GT, and thank your lucky stars for such seamless control and the power that corrupts!!

lol. Now that is some good philosophy! Time to go buy a 94 Chevy Cavalier or something heh

Once most people go StgII that's enough to satiate the butt dino, myself included. For that power I'd recommend getting more suspension bits. I'm dying to get sways and springs on my car. My friends fall on the floor laughing when they see my car launch.

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/2739/dscf0089squatjz5.th.jpg

I believe this is automaticSTI's LGT. YIKES

Just sold my Yamaha YZF R6.

Specs; 1/4 mile in 10.99 @ 127mph (personal best, Cycle world got 10.69)

120 rear wheel Hp and a 375 curb weight, dry.

Full stainless header and carbon fiber slip-on - (subtract 14 lbs)

Jetted

Yamaha GTYR cams......add about ten ponies.

This was the fasted vehicle I ever owned or drove. Top speed is 167 mph, which can be ottained in less than a half mile! The bike was downright frightening for the first 1000 miles. After putting 12,000 hard miles on it, it felt slow. So I deceided that if 145 mph plus every time I get the chance is boring, it was time to sell it before my wife has to buy a casket.

Moral....power corrupts your senses.

Last night was a fun for me too..it is finally getting cold around here!

That is oneadvantage to a forced induction motor. COLD=POWER. :icon_bigg

I love when it dips into single digits outside, it's like a 50 shot of nitrous without the bottle.

HOWEVER, we do suffer power loss in summer. Hopefully I will have my Alky system before hot weather rolls in.

Just sold my Yamaha YZF R6.

Specs; 1/4 mile in 10.99 @ 127mph (personal best, Cycle world got 10.69)

120 rear wheel Hp and a 375 curb weight, dry.

:eek: :eek:

Nothing beats a bike for cheap thrills. Not for the timid though... as defensive as I am, the clueless drivers in this town would flatten me in no time.

it depends - if you live somewhere where it gets colder - like 45 degrees or less, you'll notice it is a little quicker. Don't know if that is a product of the SPT Intake, the cold air, or a little of both. All I know is that it feels a bit quicker lately that it has gotten colder out.

I totally agree. My car seems to move a bit better now that the temps have dipped below 45 degrees.

Archived