LegacyGT.com

Invidia dp issues

Johnny508

i purchased the invidia divorced downpipe (catless). the "divorce" piece that sticks out of the dp will block the wastegate from opening on an 08-09. It did on my spec b and a number of other members. caused overboost. killed my turbo. i really think they should put a warning on those. ( requires modification for 08-09)

i purchased the invidia divorced downpipe (catless). the "divorce" piece that sticks out of the dp will block the wastegate from opening on an 08-09. It did on my spec b and a number of other members. caused overboost. killed my turbo. i really think they should put a warning on those. ( requires modification for 08-09)

Yeah, I've ready several places of people having problems with them. I think most just grinded down the divider to make it work. Did you not have that problem NJLGT?

Yeah, I've ready several places of people having problems with them. I think most just grinded down the divider to make it work. Did you not have that problem NJLGT?

yes i know about these issues and I was assured that the issue was corrected before I purchased mine last summer... however just because mine works flawlessly doesn't meant that there aren't defective units out there. I also have a defi link II and a boost gauge right in front of my face so I can shut it down if I were to ever over-boost for some reason.

I've read that some people on here did have that problem aswell, I dont wanna chance it, and i really was looking for a bellmouth dp. Erz hooked me up w a catless dp with flange. Cant wait to get parts and install.. will post pics

Archived