LegacyGT.com

I'm a Dealer now!

Naylor

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have my dealer license now. Pretty much as a side gig/hobby. I’ll be going to the auctions and picking up cars for family and friends. Let me know if you want me to look out for anything in particular. This isn’t anything I’m looking to do full time and make a living on, just something to help out friends…any type of vehicle, rv, motorcycles, boats, waverunners, etc.

Thanks

Ryan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Naylor, never give up that license!!

In a year I'll be seriously considering an AMG something...maybe the C63 and I need to ask you to keep an eye out and for now fill me in on what you can get them for and what you'd sell it for.

This is Awesome!!!

I have a buddy of mine whose classmate does this full time and he got into an AMG CL something (couple years and high mi.) for $15k! This same guy found Astin Martins on the cheap. For some reason they have a lousy resale. He said he saw a late model Vantage for $60k. Now that's my dream car!

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

it was at the hellaflush meet that i saw my all time dream ride

there was a guy who's selling a red s13 vert that looks alot like the white one, but 10 times better

Red, Origin Kit, Gold VS-XX, I think KA-T if not SR20 for like 8k

^ you get a little bit of tech time...

one of my really good friends manager a lot for Addesa(sp?) in Mira Loma...

but doesnt have hook ups to dealers

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

Archived