LegacyGT.com

hows this log look?

sschmelcke

Looks bad. I wouldn't go WOT to redline with this tune. Is your intake calibrated?

- Knock at 4239rpm, 5263rpm, 5475rpm

- Too much boost (14.3 at redline?) and odd boost control (WG pegged at your max WG the whole run)

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

yeah thats why i logged it. i ran the tune for around 200 miles to let the car learn a little and then managed to find a nice empty highway lastnight. the car does feel a bit different than it did before. i probably should have datalogged my first pdx tune but at the time the AP didnt datalog and i didnt have a laptop or tactrix cable.

That's a very significant mod in terms of a tune though. Easily enough to throw everything out of whack.

I'm pretty sure he might have been running too much boost even prior to the intake change. Just to confirm OP, this is a VF40 correct?

"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

could i have caused any long term damage? the previous tune i was on for around 6 months or so. the car seems to run ok. no odd oil consumption. usually down between 0.5 or 1.0 quart every 3-5k miles. also i have the invidia divorced DP. could that be causing the wastegate issues??

also could the spring in my forge bpv valve cause any issues? im using the spring corresponding to the boost i am supposed to be making. either way for now ive switched back to the cobb map till jarrod sends me a revised one

i made sure to drive the car around beforehand to avoid heatsoak so im not sure that was the problem. plus it was 34 degree outside at the time. im gonna stick with the cobb stage 2 map for now to be safe till i get another map.

Archived