LegacyGT.com

Hood scoop in the winter

Abu3li

Whoa, wait a minute. Are you saying you didn't get two hoods when you bought the car - one with a scoop for good weather and one without a scoop for bad weather? I thought everyone got both of those. I think you need to go back to where you got the car and complain.

Whoa, wait a minute. Are you saying you didn't get two hoods when you bought the car - one with a scoop for good weather and one without a scoop for bad weather? I thought everyone got both of those. I think you need to go back to where you got the car and complain.

:lol:

I have 3 hoods. One for sun, one for rain, and one for foggy conditions too.

IDK....it really looks stupid without anything...

for example..Mustangs hav a grill on their scoops...which make sense to prevent bad stuff of getting on the engine! :)

First off Welcome. 2nd mustang hood scoops are non-functional cept to create more drag for for the awsome power of the car. :lol::lol::lol:

First off Welcome. 2nd mustang hood scoops are non-functional cept to create more drag for for the awsome power of the car. :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks !! I really got it now...

sorry, I'm a new subaru user and I dont know much about subaru...:cool:

so I don't know why other members make fun of my ques.!

most u guys instead of answering my ques. U made jokes! :mad:

Good thing I dont have to worry about those pesky hood scoops, maybe we should just trade cars then you would have no hood scoop to worry about :lol:

looooooool :lol:

actually, I think the hood scoop is the sexiest part on the legacy!!

and that the reason why i chose to buy a GT....

Archived