LegacyGT.com

HID's

Bear

I have the 6000k and I like them, but having seen others in person, i'd definitely never go higher than 6k. I don't have any problem seeing with mine. Sure, maybe it's not as good as a 4.5 or 5k as far as visibility, but it's as good or better than stock for sure.

I'm running 35w with 4500k bulbs and the wiring harness. Just installed mine last weekend and really didn't get to try them out in the dark until Tuesday. The improvement I saw was impressive. It covers more in front of me and in the distance. I bought mine from DDM Tuning. Granted, I didn't support a Vendor on here but I got it cheaper. If you want to support a vendor, Here the Link to Xenon Expert ddm kit Personally, I wouldn't get anything more than 4500k and 35w. If you go with 55w unit, oncoming traffic might flash their brights at you and it might be illegal for 55w in your area.

and it might be illegal for 55w in your area.

Not that it matters to most people (myself included), but just F.Y.I. it's often illegal to put HID's in a vehicle that didn't come with them. (at least in michigan, so I wouldn't be suprised if it is in other states as well) Regardless of wattage.

Not that it matters to most people (myself included), but just F.Y.I. it's often illegal to put HID's in a vehicle that didn't come with them. (at least in michigan, so I wouldn't be suprised if it is in other states as well) Regardless of wattage.

It might not be so common for Yoopers to have HIDs, factory or aftermarket, it's common around here. I'll have to verify if aftermarket HIDs are actually illegal in Michigan or if law enforcement just don't care. I have a family member that's a sherifs deputy, so I'll just ask him. :)

No offense on the Yoopers comment. I'm south side of the bridge.

Archived