LegacyGT.com

+2 for ddmtuning.com, i have bought 2 different sets from them, never have had in issue with them.

I once ordered the wrong bulbs and Called them the next day Before they had a chance to ship them and they swapped the bulbs out gave me a partial refund all in the same day.(different bulb type is reason for refund)

• 1 year later...

From the dead...

About to put an order into DDM...need to clear up a few questions (below)

I have a 1998 Legacy with JDM projectors currently installed using USDM factory lighting.

I did some searching and realized I need the H1s

I have a few other questions for those that have ordered for a similar configuration from the DDM site:

http://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/DDM-HID-Kit-Slim-Ballast-35W-or-55W

Wattage: 55 Watt

Bulb Type: H1

Bulb Color: 6000K

Mounting brackets: For 55W Ballasts

HID Harness: Dual in, Dual Out $15.00, needed? (Y/N)??

Error Elimination: Type 3 $15.00, needed? (Y/N)??

Adapter cables: H1/H7 to 9006 $8.00, needed? (Y/N)??

Thanks guys!

Migs

i think all the 2nd gen have a relay for the headlights already, so you shouldnt need the relay kit. the adapter cable would be if your existing harnesses are for 9006 and you want to use the H1 bulbs i think. did you already change over the harnesses to work with the projectors? if youre already using a H1 set up you shouldnt need the adapter either. not sure what car you have, but the error eliminator is for cars that monitor voltage and tell you when a headlight goes out. i doubt 2nd gens are watching that. either way, any of these can be found at any local HID or custom shop if you end up needing them. my bet is if you have 97+ youll have 9007 harnesses stock, changed to projector H1 and you can use the direct kit. if youre still at 9007 youll need to get the adapter to fit, but 9006 and 9007 are different.

Archived