LegacyGT.com

Help! CEL....C code????

lilbrudder

Has any one ever gotten a C0110 or C0114? I got a CEL, so I checked it with the onboard scaner and the first code was P0600(Serial Communication Link Malfunction) then when i press the trip button two more times it has C0110 then it changes to C0114.

I've never heard of a C code, anyone know what they mean or how to fix it?

This code throws every morning with CEL, cruise blinking, and some times ABS, they all disappear by the end of the day. I replaced my battery after i got the code thinking the P0600 was a result of low voltage but it didn't help.

My only mods are HID, Stage 1 flash, and RSB.

I don't know if it means anything but this started the day after i got high centered in the snow last week. ANY and ALL input welcome.

The c0110 and c0114 are ABS related mainly ABS module and possible defect valve relay.
[SIZE=1][URL="http://public.fotki.com/blackfang/"]Pics[/URL] [B]08 KawasakiZZR 600- exhaust and other mods 98 Camaro Z/28 HT- some mods......street/strip car 07 Legacy 2.5i- SPT exhaust...daily driver[/B][/SIZE]

I have a means of looking them up and looking at the diagnostic flow chart :D
[SIZE=1][URL="http://public.fotki.com/blackfang/"]Pics[/URL] [B]08 KawasakiZZR 600- exhaust and other mods 98 Camaro Z/28 HT- some mods......street/strip car 07 Legacy 2.5i- SPT exhaust...daily driver[/B][/SIZE]

• 9 months later...

Hey Lilbrudder, ever find out what was/is causing the P0600 code?

I haven't done a stage 1 flash or the RSB but i have messed around with the wiring for my headlights. After changing the setup it was fine for 3 days then the P0600 code came on. I tried to erase the code but couldn't. I opened up the panel to get to my wiring, checked it all with the battery off and put it back together. The code went away for 2 or 3 days then came back when i started the car.

I put everything back to stock while the battery was disconnected again and the code went away again for 2 or 3 days.

I tried to check all the wiring again and the code is off for now, but it has only been 1 day.

Strange that it takes a few days for the code to pop up, it can't be erased because it keeps coming back. Then after the battery is disconnected the code stays off for a while.

I wonder what it could be.

O00ooo....It's been a while, I did manage to eliminate the code by fixing the problem. It was either the ballast being wedged(possibly too close) against the abs unit/plug or from wheel slipage in the snow(getting high centered). I think it was the ballast.

Archived