LegacyGT.com

What have ppl done with their Highbeams???

ianfools

So I have 8000k HIDs in my 07 and I hate the fact that when I turn my highbeams they are a different color... I want to know what everyone has done with their highbeams? What bulbs people are using and can suggest... thanks

I eventually want to go with HIR bulbs for highs... but other than that, stock or stock replacement, like the silverstars are good.

I would think D2R Hids would be harder to implement, but maybe not.

and I would stay below 6000 Kelvin color temperature. whiter is good, bluer is not so great for clarity and long distance. It reflects back more easily and usually from a shorter distance, and doesn't provide much color clarity, which makes everything look blue.

Hmm.. another "I installed HIDeeeezzzzzz but I cannot see anything" thread...

Newsflash!!! Yellow light is good.. helps with contrast and depth perception. Blue isn't!

Ok, I'm done...

yes... i like how i see better when i drive with 6000k and my stock high beams on, i see much better when the yellow blends in with the blue :cool:

i would never touch my high beam IMO

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

I have 4500k HID's for my high beams. When out in the countryside, these things are amazing. The only downside is that they're not as good for flash to pass and such...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a89/ERLoft/DSC_1233.jpg

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived