LegacyGT.com

I have an idea!!!

MarcusDubya77

So, during this dployment I have had some time to think about what to do with the Leggy when I get back (after Japan) in 2011. I WILL be purchasing some higher end coupe w/ manual, just don't know whic one yet. Anyway, I am contemplating keeping the Leggy and doing a few changes to the exterior. I bought some 18" VS-KF back in Japan Great deal hard to find) that are speceific for the LGT's. I am also thinking of repainting the car to Sepang Bronze (BMW paint color),redoing the suspension, and adding some carbon fiber pieces ie. lip spoiler, rear lip, mirror covers, and hood scoop insert..maybe, only maybe hood and trunk. Unless anyone knows of JDM kits which can accept a U.S FMIC (XO2). Anyway, just wanting to hear feedback, flaming (bring it), or if any body can phot shop this idea.

62912340_Work_VS-KF_CHR21.jpg.530100c6dbe28abc9b3718017e9cf58b.jpg

50282976_SepangBronzeMetallic1.jpg.7c3c1e66e6e6d878d729126718b753b2.jpg

I'd probably get rid of the amber reflectors if you go with that color, it wouldnt match too well. Here's a quick photoshop for you:

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n75/N_sane88/Project%20Layla/05DGMSTi3copysmall.jpg

Yeah it went from BSM to DGM and maybe to SBM. Its been through a multitude of changes, but the last 1 and half years its been in storage. So I will have a 30K mile Leggy as a project car..So with all of the styles I have seen in Japan, I had an epiphany...As far as the lips on the VS-KF's they are as deep as you can get for the bolt pattern and offset that will fit a Leggy...

I'd probably get rid of the amber reflectors if you go with that color, it wouldnt match too well. Here's a quick photoshop for you:

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n75/N_sane88/Project%20Layla/05DGMSTi3copysmall.jpg

^ Oh, that's hawt!!!!!!!! :eek::cool::)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Figure I will use my Leggy as a great looking second car...I am hoping to get my mid-life crisis mobile with money thats being saved up...Choices are between Cayman S, 911 Carrera 2S or 4S, 135i,335i, M3 (V8), or maybe Lotus Exige (all used of course) or potentially the Suboyota coupe, if they ever make it!!!

^ Nope - I'm sincere.

FWIW, I don't want to see all LGTs turn out the same way.

Diversity is the spice of life, and what you're proposing, at least to my tastes, looks pretty darned good! :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Archived