LegacyGT.com

Where to have exhaust installed in Hampton Roads?

JPU1

So i just got a secondhand Bosal cat-back. I don't have the tools or facilities to install it myself (I am only living here temporarily). Where should I go? Guy at Autozone recommended The Muffler Center or Big Als. both are closed as it is Sunday.

Any Suggestions welcome. Thanks in Advance!

Wouldn't take much besides a jack stand and a few tools, I'm sure someone on here has the stuff and the space, and would be willing to help you out for some brews maybe. I was about to follow your same path, until I asked a buddy of mine for the stuff, and he helped me put it on. You'll look at a bit of change to get one put on by a shop in HR (trust me I looked around!), when it would probably just take you 2-3 hours tops to do it in someone's garage. I'd help, but like I said, I dont have the parts to do it, DIY FTW!

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for not updating this, Exhaust got installed in PGH by a Local Subaru tuner (https://mooreperformanceparts.com/). I wasn't able to do it myself, spring bolts ended up being torched off... I would still be into meeting up sometime though, I dont really have much else to do as I am down here in VA alone. Coffee? Food? Can't really drink as I am on-call 24/7.

Thanks to everyone who offered to help though, I do appreciate it. And sorry to GEE-OTTO!

You should come out to meets. There are quite a few shows/events this summer.

Springfest is this Sat at the Virginia Beach Sportsplex.

OCAWD meet is the weekend of June 9th......more than worth the trip.

Cars and Coffee is every weekend of the month just different locations.....these are always a great early morning event with lots of great cars.

First Sat - Virginia Beach C&C at La Promenade off Laskin

Second Sat - Newport News C&C at Aromas in Oyster Point City Center

Third Sat - Williamsburg C&C at The Coffee House off John Tyler Highway

Fourth Sat - Harborview Cruise In in Suffolk by Broken Egg Bistro

Archived