LegacyGT.com

Has Any1 Figured Out How To Get Independent Fogs Yet?

06jax2.5se

I did a serch and i could not find what i was looking for. I have a 2006 2.5se and was wondering if anyone out there has stock fog lights but can run them independent of the main headlights. I really dont care if the parking lights are on but i really want some independent fogs......Can anyone help me please???

well, i typed in "independent fog lights" and came up with like 4 hits and all of them were nothing. I even tried sorting from back in the day threads and still! Guess you 2 know how to search better! I appreciate it a lot though!

You know...it seems as though it looks like i dont try and search first before posting and then like the 1st reply is someone making me look totaly retarded, but in fact i do! Sorry for wasting you guys time!

Sorry for wasting you guys time!

Don't sweat it, just bustin' balls. :icon_bigg CreoSTi was just pointing out the irony that using two of the word in your thread title actually produced the search result you were looking for.

If i'm searching for something and can't find it, rather than ask for the answer, I'll just ask for help with the search or a point in the right direction.

ignore him, he'll go away.

Archived