LegacyGT.com

Guaging Interest: Aeropoarts Garnet Red Grille

Unilat

Hey folks -

I'm ready to spring for one of the Aeroparts grilles in Garnet Red. If I purchase this now, it would be a one off job and as a result, would be more expensive than the larger lots Rommel has already produced.

If there is anyone else in this community that has a serious interest in purchasing the Aeroparts grille in Garnet Red, please post here or PM me. Rommel has stated that he'd like to see an order of five to enable him to produce them for the $280 he's stated for other colors.

Thanks!

Is that the actual Aero parts grill? I thought that the Aeroparts grill did NOT have the Subaru Emblem in the middle. Is this in correct?

We are talking about the Sport Grill replica, no?

rclark posted the correct pic. Just take your emblem off your factory crappy grill and stick it on the new cooler RBS grill. Or don't. It's your choice.

But you red guys need to buck up and get the grill. You won't be disapointed. it'll change the look of your car for the better.

Id be willing but I have a sour taste of group buys in my mouth

This isn't a group buy (well, not technically). You can order this at any time, but these are more or less built / painted on a custom basis. Apparently no one besides myself has expressed an interest in red - and producing only one unit is understandably more expensive than doing several. Rommel charges $275 for in-stock grilles, he stated that it'd be another $20 if he did a one off. So you see, this is completely a selfish request on my part to save a few bills.. :lol: AND of course allow others that own the best color to have a nice grille to replace the stock Taurus.

BTW, he said he'd like to see demand for 5 units in Garnet Red to drop the price to $275.

I'm dig'n it.

Minus the emblem. I'm dig'n it!

I like the emblem, but don't really want to use the one on the stock grille as others have done in case I want to go back to it (to sell the car, for example).

Post if you have an interest! (Again, this is for Garnet Red)

I would definitely be interested on a grill as well... It changes the car look completely, incredible!!!!!

Now it's a matter to find a great price I guess...

:D

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Archived