LegacyGT.com

GRP Tradein at Annapolis Subaru

robust

Hey,

I am in the market for a LGT and found a GRP manual in a search at Annapolis Subaru. Has anyone seen this car or is the owner on the boards?

I'd get it shipped because I am in California but I am wondering about the condition of the car.

Thanks,

Sean

My mom lives in Annapolis... I'm up there every weekend usually. I could check it out for you.

Give a call to Will at Annapolis, he sold me my car... he's good guy. 443.837.1400.

After you talk to him about it and if you want me to check it out... let me know.

Thanks guys. I'll try to give that guy a call. Do you think they'd not like it if I called him even though I've spoken to the internet sales guy? Anyway, I'm gonna speak to them about price and all that. I'd definately appreciate it if you could check it out and I'd compensate you for your time.

Thanks.

Hey this is Will at annapolis subaru. The car is sweet man. Paint looks great, interior is clean. I checked around the engine bay for a little while inspecting and I didnt see any signs of tampering with boost lines, the bov bolts look like they hant been broken free before, all heat sheilds are still on the exhaust, the only thing it has on it is a funky light up shift nob and some kind of clip on the vent, looks like it was to hold a cell phone or something. I also read the ecu with ecuflash and it is a stock tune on it as well.

I was actually talking to Andy at Annapolis Subaru about this car...I know it came from upstate NY, is clean, and is in high demand.

I originally passed on this one to buy a house, but wound up getting one anyway...it was much closer to where I live.

Yea Andy handles all of the NASIOC customers, as he has an Impreza. I'm not a vendor here but people have qyestions about what we have in stock they just need PM me. BTW we have an 05 silver gt non ltd as well, manual trans.

Hey Will,

Yeah it's still doing that steaming under the hood. I figured I'd bring it back but whatever it is doesn't seem to be going away. I don't know what to do? I've kinda just let it go for a little. Any ideas?

I almost bought that one. Test drove it twice, leather is a little worn but who cares lol I ended up buying the silver one because of the price difference for just leather seats and a sunroof. My friend might buy the red one though instead of an STi.

Zac

Archived