LegacyGT.com

To get spoiler or no spoiler on the new 2.5i limited

The dealer quoted me with 21,922 for a SWP with spoiler. If i didnt want the spoiler, it would be 21,799.

What you guys think? Is the spoiler a good add on? I like the way lip spoiler looks but who knows. Did you guys get a spoiler when you bought your legacy's?

I got the spoiler and I don't really like it... I don't hate it, either, but I'd much rather not have it.

I vote no spoiler. If you change your mind later it's easier to add the spoiler than to take it off because it leaves holes in the trunk.

is the price little steep? Think i can get a better deal? Currently, one dealer has one with spoiler, but other one can get the one with no spoiler. Should i call them up and maybe drop the price? Besides, its the limited so i dont think the price is too bad.

just buy the car dude. i know you're looking for the best deal, and from what you've posted, it sounds pretty good......just go for it.

so far as the spoiler, i like the camry spoiler on my subie, my wife hates it. if you like the look, get it. price is one thing you may not have much control over, but when it comes to the of the car, you make the final call....

ask questions of the "spoiler" nature will net you so many diff responses, i don't think you'll be any more informed than before you asked.

go for it, buy the car and then post some pics.....you won't regret it

you can doooooooo eeeeeeeeeeetttttt:cool:

I bought the spoiler separate, I actually like it...I know all you guys who want naked trunks are going to hate me...yes I'm gonna punch some holes in that sucker when it gets warm out.

I know I'm in the minority on this board but I have the spoiler, like it, and would miss it if it wasn't there. Maybe I'm either old school or just lacking in class and refinement. The only minor complaint is that it does block the view through the rearview mirror to some extent. I do like the lip spoiler too but not as much as the conventional one.

Now where can I get a pair of those exhaust pipes that shoot the flames out? ;)

I've been looking for someone to do a trunk swap on a silver LGT for 2 years...

I have the silver spoiler and I don't want it.

I want a $500 lip spoiler--but I would have to pay $300-400 to get the holes in my trunk filled!

Not a fan of the stock spoiler so I say start without. If you decide later you really like it then you can always add it, but if you get it now and later decide you don't like it you're hosed.

Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

In other words: SEARCH before you post!

The dealer quoted me with 21,922 for a SWP with spoiler. If i didnt want the spoiler, it would be 21,799.

What you guys think? Is the spoiler a good add on? I like the way lip spoiler looks but who knows. Did you guys get a spoiler when you bought your legacy's?

To me, the car looks better without the rear spoiler.

Archived