LegacyGT.com

Where to get OEM subwoofer

skubdu

I did a search and did not come up with a best price or a best place to buy an OEM subwoofer for the LGT. I went to my dealer today and they quoted me $180, is that a good price? Anyone have an idea where to get one at a descent price.

Its really not worth the bucks. If you could independently control the sub then it would be better. Maybe you can, but I just haven't figure it out yet.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Its really not worth the bucks. If you could independently control the sub then it would be better. Maybe you can, but I just haven't figure it out yet.

You can independantly control the sub, it has gain and crossover knobs on it facing the front. This is very incovienent at best as you either need a long screw driver or have to un-install it to adjust levels. I think it's worth it as it adds a little low end which takes stress off of your door speakers to have to reproduce the lower range, as the door speakers tend to distort when you turn up the bass.

That being said in hindsight I would have saved a few more dollars and gotten an infinity basslink.

• 2 weeks later...
You can independantly control the sub, it has gain and crossover knobs on it facing the front. This is very incovienent at best as you either need a long screw driver or have to un-install it to adjust levels. I think it's worth it as it adds a little low end which takes stress off of your door speakers to have to reproduce the lower range, as the door speakers tend to distort when you turn up the bass.

That being said in hindsight I would have saved a few more dollars and gotten an infinity basslink.

infinity is a drop in instead of the subie oem one ?

Archived