LegacyGT.com

Gauging Interest: Layo Xenon HID Kit Group Buy

firedawgs

I have working on this one hard. I am spreading the wealth that I have found.

A group buy for Layo Xenon HID Kit

Kit Contents:

2 pcs bulb

2 pcs ballast

2 pcs connector cable

1 set fix screw

1 pc brochure and 1pc guarantee card

2 pcs support for fixing

4 pcs ballast holder

2 pcs double-face adhesive plaster

1 set color box

Full 1 year warranty

Now for the great part, the price:

5 people = $229 plus shipping

10 people = $219 plus shipping

These kits are available in H7(low beam) or 9005 (high beam)

available in 5000k, 6500K, 8000K or 10000K

(5000k being white 8000K being bluish and 10000K being Purplish)

Please post if your interested with which type bulb and what color

Honda Accord with 10000K bulbs

http://img103.exs.cx/img103/2659/bmw10000k2fq.jpg

BMW 530 with 10000K bulbs

http://img150.exs.cx/img150/7748/bmw10000k6be.jpg

Here is the HID KIT

http://img150.exs.cx/img150/7505/hidkit4ta.jpg

PaqZA: I am not sure on the legality on the temp color. Does anyone know where to find this. You can always go with the 5000K, which is pure white.

al-gorithm: Canada brothers/sister are welcome. You will have to pay for the additional shipping in your case. Alaska/Hawaii/Guam/Apo/Canada/Puerto Rico Please PM me for Additional Shipping Charge.

I bet the quality of the HIDs in the other group buy is better.. I've never heard of Layo before.

Okay, this is for everyone. I am doing this group buy to pass the savings on to you. I am not making one cent. I am buying these for myself too. I think it is a great deal. I apolize if it is not a diamond for the price of a zurconium. Yes there are other HID kit out there. Maybe they are better quality, maybe they are not. All I know is this kit is half the price of other kits that includes the same parts. It comes with a warranty, which is kicker for me. If you don't not want to get a kit then don't get it. I could care less. Please.....I am just trying to help you out, that is all.

If that is not good enough for you, I will stop the group buy, and enjoy them for myself.

Okay, this is for everyone. I am doing this group buy to pass the savings on to you. I am not making one cent. I am buying these for myself too. I think it is a great deal. I apolize if it is not a diamond for the price of a zurconium. Yes there are other HID kit out there. Maybe they are better quality, maybe they are not. All I know is this kit is half the price of other kits that includes the same parts. It comes with a warranty, which is kicker for me. If you don't not want to get a kit then don't get it. I could care less. Please.....I am just trying to help you out, that is all.

If that is not good enough for you, I will stop the group buy, and enjoy them for myself.

I understand that and you make some goods points. I'm interested to see how you like these HIDs and how the quality actually is. :)

firedawgs - Can you post better pics between the different light outputs? One of each should suffice. The pics you have state 1000k, do you mean 10000k?

So far put me down for a set of 8000k of H7s, but I would like to see more pics to finalize between what bulbs I want for sure.

al-gorithm -- 8000k H7

Ok more raining on parade:

Seems as though you can get these for $200 shipped on ebay if you try hard enough.

The ballast looks familiar.. the rumor is that they just copied phillips.. which could be good.

Really? I found them on ebay for $224 buy-it-now with $25 shipping to the US? Sounds like the deal is here. Bulb life stated by the seller is 7500 hours.

Clouds clearing over the parade.:D

Archived