LegacyGT.com

FXT Wheels on LGT

TPLGT

Does anyone know someone who has these wheels on the leggy?

I am 95% sure I am going to buy this set or one just like them. Just curous what the look is like? I know the JDM LGT has similiar looking wheels but they're not quite the same.

I think they're bad ass!

916795126_StiEnekis.jpg.0e6877f845a5a547f2d13baa8931c279.jpg

Rehab is for quitters.

The Forester ones are too narrow, I had the JDM tuned by STI ones a while back 18x8.

But the Forester 17s DO fit an LGT, correct? Aren't they the same bolt pattern (5x100) and size as our stockers?

BTW, nice work on the JDM STI wheels...those are sweet but large $$$!

Rehab is for quitters.

And now they're probably going back onto another spec.B... :lol:

-Mike-

You sir have an addiction :) How often do you buy a new car? every 4 months?

Please sell me your FXT Sti wheels for my winter setup :).

those rims look cool, I'd like to see them on an LGT.. being 17s means I wont have speedometer reading problems and my existing tires would work if they're not a different depth or anything..

buy em.. install em.. pics em.. and tell us where you gottem. ;)

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

I assume they will be a natural fit. Going to buy the from Hodges Subaru in Detroit and have them shipped. My local Subie dealer MAY match price but taxes (7%) may end up being about the same price....$1200 with center caps...
Rehab is for quitters.

must have pics.. when youi gettum.

btw, whats the weight on these things? I wonder if they're stronger than the ones we have if they are not lighter? This is the 1st car I've ever dented a rim on..

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

nah these don't look nearly as good as the forester ones

must have pics.. when youi gettum.

btw, whats the weight on these things? I wonder if they're stronger than the ones we have if they are not lighter? This is the 1st car I've ever dented a rim on..

The Subaru dealer out MI I may buy them from says 26 lbs per...that seems like a lot...the other Enkeis I posted were 17 and change.

Rehab is for quitters.

• 1 year later...

resurrecting a hella old thread, but couldn't find any info this otherwise.

just got some fxt sti's with the stock geolanders on them. (the were take-offs pretty much, only a couple 1000 miles on them) installed it and have been driving around in the rain...wheels look great as i imagined, but the road noise is pretty crazy! MUCH louder than the stockers from my leggy.

question is..is the noise because of the size of the geolanders (which i don't mind the size 215/55 as compared to 205/50) i'm not running springs just yet, but is it the tire or is it another problem?

any help would be appreciated!

Archived