LegacyGT.com

Fs: Spt intake and heat shield

Malone75

I'm Selling an Newused SPT Intake And Heat Shield. I bought it a few weeks ago and It's nice but I need money LOL. I had it on the car for roughly 100 miles. Anyways selling for 160 o.b.o Hit me up if you are intested. Oh and by the way the intake and heatshield are packaged nicely back in the SPT boxes they came in.

Hmmm, did you find out from your wife how much shipping would be?

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask you. When did you purchase this? I know the SPT intakes had a recent modification made to make it easier to tune this intake. If you purchased it like a year ago, this is a good intake. If you purchased it like 3 or 4 years ago, I think I may back down. It is the old version which made a tuning nightmare for shops because intake was inconsistent at higher RPM ranges.

Cobb Tuning has a write up about this.

• 1 month later...
YEA im selling it i am just gonna post some pics up today after work so people can check out the condition of it. I will prob be home around 200 pm have to get off work go buy a new curl bar then straight home to take these pics.

YEA im selling it i am just gonna post some pics up today after work so people can check out the condition of it. I will prob be home around 200 pm have to get off work go buy a new curl bar then straight home to take these pics.

Archived