LegacyGT.com

FS (PA): AVO intake, DP, header, X02 mufflers, etc..

91boostedb20

Hey everyone,

The last few days have been rough for my legacy, It started to throw misfire codes for cylinder 2, I notice when cranking the engine over its got real low compression. So I'm trying to clean up some stuff that I have laying around to help fund my new engine build. I am willing to ship the smaller stuff or can meet up if your not to far from me, anyway this is what I have.

AVO intake, intake pipe has some rust spots, I will clean the filter before sale, SOLD!!!

X02 mufflers, great shape, dirty in pics, clean up great, never used in winter, SOLD!!!

Stock header and crosspipe, no cracks or leaks, has grimmspeed crosspipe gaskets, 50 no shipping

5mt invidia catted downpipe, punched out the cat, no leaks, SOLD!!!

Oem engine cover good shape, I think I trimmed to a little for my Perrin recirc valve, 25 no shipping

Agency Power hard inlet pipe, has coupler to connect to stock turbo, could use a fresh paint job, SOLD!!!

Turbosmart dual stage boost controller, never used, 50 shipped

If you have any questions send me a PM

Thanks,

Ben

1738522903_DSC00734small.jpg.c195cb1e65f6f8f3bdd003bad2a4899a.jpg

1402355534_DSC00736small.jpg.4fba23578e2b005f103f28751c272bf4.jpg

The Market Place rules apply to ALL For Sale threads. Your pictures need to be uploaded directly to the site. Edit your post, go advanced and select the paper clip (manage attachments). From there you can upload the pics from URLs or a computer. GLWS!

I will after work, the computer here is being gay, sorry.

• 2 months later...

Archived