LegacyGT.com

FS| MD : Perrin mid & y w/ cutout ($350)

reflexion

Hey everybody! Up for sale are the perrin pipes (mid & Y) with a DMH electric cutout. I purchased them from sandwood, the original thread (with pics) can be found here http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111747&highlight=cutout

It comes with a brand new cutout because his old one rusted over and died on him. As far as warranty goes for the cutout you pretty much call them and they'll give you a new one, no hassle. It comes with pretty much everything you need to install except the gaskets. I'll also throw in the panel that stealths the switch. The switch itself isn't glued into the panel yet so if you decide to go another route you can. The panel is the one that has the illumination & the side mirror controls.

I can get pictures up next weekend but I think it's pretty self explanatory, the pipes are in very good condition. I paid $350 picked up and looking to strike even. Local pickup only, I'm willing to drive within a reasonable distance. During the weekends I live @ home in Rockville (20850) but attend school in Baltimore with an apartment in Columbia (21045). So pending on where you live we can work something out.

Thanks for looking! Let me know if you have any Q's.

God damn, I've been looking for this mid and y pipe for a while now. Only problem is I don't want the cut out in it lol. How hard do you think it is to remove the cutout and weld in a piece of metal to block off the hole?

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Dyno Video - Had a big lean spot as you can tell in the second pull

LOL I'm not sure. Looking at the junction it looks like it would be pretty difficult because it's basically welded in right before the mufflers split at the Y so it's like a 3 prong? The cutout attaches to an extension pipe from the middle prong.

I think it would definitely be an easier route to just have the cutout closed the whole time haha. It's such an awesome feature though, he wouldn't want to use it if it's given to you?!

Right off Van Dusen, in the Villages at Wellington (I think thats what its called lol) Community. Not born and raised, but been here a good amount of time. First in Laurel Lakes, then this newer house. You want the FMIC core or BOV? shameless plug lol

Tsunami!! You are very very close to me, if you are off Van Dusen. I am off Fairland road, down 29 a weee teeny bit from you.

I been looking for a good mid and Y pipe as well. But Kinda wished this cut out was not there.

I am kicking myself for not buying TJWINKLE's mid and Y pipe when I was over at his place. Stupid, stupid me.

lolol it's a DMH cutout, you can find it here http://www.dmhperformance.com/ecutout.htm

Except the original person I bought it from didn't use one of the pipes DMH sold with it. I guess pictures would make this a bit easier? I'm in Baltimore and the pipes are in Rockville, I can post some up later on Friday though.

Oh yeah one slight detail I forgot is that the new cutout doesn't come with the hardware to put it onto the pipe, it's just a set of three nuts and bolts though.

Tsunami!! You are very very close to me, if you are off Van Dusen. I am off Fairland road, down 29 a weee teeny bit from you.

I been looking for a good mid and Y pipe as well. But Kinda wished this cut out was not there.

I am kicking myself for not buying TJWINKLE's mid and Y pipe when I was over at his place. Stupid, stupid me.

That is pretty close to me. If you want to shoot some billiards, my basement is available. Just gotta let me know when. I think I bought my pipes from TJWILKE Same guy?

lolol it's a DMH cutout, you can find it here http://www.dmhperformance.com/ecutout.htm

Except the original person I bought it from didn't use one of the pipes DMH sold with it. I guess pictures would make this a bit easier? I'm in Baltimore and the pipes are in Rockville, I can post some up later on Friday though.

Oh yeah one slight detail I forgot is that the new cutout doesn't come with the hardware to put it onto the pipe, it's just a set of three nuts and bolts though.

Let me know. Ive been wanting one a LONG ass time. Put it in my Downpipe.... loved the sound when my catback wasnt bolted up

dammit, I shoulda jumped on this, i need a mid and y...

It's still up for sale :)

..or did you not want the cutout?

Let me know. Ive been wanting one a LONG ass time. Put it in my Downpipe.... loved the sound when my catback wasnt bolted up

I'll let you know if someone decides to buy just the pipes.

That is pretty close to me. If you want to shoot some billiards, my basement is available. Just gotta let me know when. I think I bought my pipes from TJWILKE Same guy?

That is the same guy! His name is Troy. Lives up in Bel Air. Great guy. Great seller too. I'd buy anything from this dude since he takes good care of his car and stuff. You got a very good deal.

Hey Reflexion, we should talk. I might be interested. Can you PM me with a list of what is missing with the cut out and anything else that will be needed?

Archived