LegacyGT.com

FS 05 LegacyGT limited (350 whp)

lawl

Just an intro.. I was going to keep this car forever. As you can see, these are top shelf parts. My policy is do it once, and do it right even if you have to pay a premium. Never intended on selling it but I'm back in school and having 2 pretty modded cars is just ridiculous.

located in 92126 Mira Mesa, San Diego

Price as is: 13.5k firm (sadly i spent close 15k in mods)

Basics, maintenance:

2005 BSM (normal silver color) subaru LGT limited.

110k miles.

I'm the second owner, first guy put mostly freeway miles on it and so did I. I would say about 80%+ are freeway miles.

I changed oil at 3k intervals with full synthetic and tranny fluid/diff every 15k or so.

Last maintenance was timing belt, tranny fluid, rear diff fluid, coolant, new axle at 105k. whole service cost about 1k. The car is good to go for a LONG time.

Car is a limited model, so it has most of the options available, such as leather, moonroof, and the slick STI pedals.

Exterior:

-RBS lip.

-Semi modded stock grille.

-Cleared headlights, HID retrofit. E30 clear lens, rx330 with AFS housing. (the bulbs are on its way out so its not as bright as it should be.)

Suspension+ wheels+ tires:

-Kw variant 2. 30k miles

-AVO lower control arm bushings

-Whiteline roll center kit.

-RPF1- gunmetal. (perfect condition, other than brake dust) 17x8+45

-245 eagle f1 assymetricals, 70%+

-front fenders are rolled

-cobb double adjust short shifter with bushings

Brakes:

-04 sti brembo calipers front and rear (gold)

-Comes with stock slotted rotors (turned once), a set of not turned centric rotors, the adapter rotors, yimisport rear caliper adapter

-1 set of DTC-30s (1 track day on them, ~50%)

-1 set of hp+ (3 track days on them~40%)

-1 set of hps (~20%F, 70% R)

-1 front set of brembo pads (~40%)

-Motul brake fluid

Engine, exhaust:

-perrin FMIC.

-harman motive custom 3" intake with AEM filter

-APS evo-style/universal BOV

-FP green turbo 8cm housing 2.4 inlet (not HTA)

-740cc deatchwerks injectors

-TurboXS uppipe

-Cobb catted downpipe

-Invidia quad tip 3” catback exhaust(this car was the test fit car for the exhaust system so it fits reasonably well. only thing is it burned some of the area surrounding the exhaust)

-prodrive BCS

-ACT clutch (one that holds 420 ft-lbs)

-Streetlight flywheel

-cobb accessport version 2.

-fumoto valve (LOL)

353 whp tuned by jon at cobb tuning socal. SUPER conservatively. Could make more but didn’t want to push anything. i get about 20mpg driven semi conservatively with occasional WOT runs.

the bad:

-car was hit and run in a parking lot, damage to rear quarter panel on pass side. no frame dmg, only sheet metal. repair job i would say is a 7.5/10, 10 being showroom perfect.

-car has 110k miles so has some regular chips from regular driving

-interior is mostly okay except for some paint chipping on the handles and somehow i have 2 gashes in the rear doors.

-the bottom skidplate is a piece of crap by now but i have a brand new replacement i havent gotten around to installing.

http://i.imgur.com/AYlDS.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/km5zh.jpg

car for sale. PM me!

• 2 weeks later...
im guessing you like the s2k more since your lgt is for sale :]

traded the silver s2k for a tracked out one. and since the lgt is not nearly as fun on the track as the new s2k, theres no point in keeping a DD modded to the teeth..

car for sale. PM me!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived