LegacyGT.com

FS > 05-09 megan coilovers 90$

MyWifezLEGi

bought it used but i havent had the time to work on them. local pick up only. im near 57 10 junction.

i still have the pm from the seller. this is a quote of it.

Yeah, I traded the car and got a 2010, so its been sitting in my garage for a long long time. Several guys want it but I haven't had time to check my PM until today, and I prefer local so I don't have to ship.

I think 1 rear and maybe another one might need to be tighten down on the tophat(pillowball mt). This coilover set still function as one, but it just make noises and need to be retightened. Non of them should be blown. $xx is just a random price I put up just to get rid of it LOL! If you give me $xx, you take the whole set and the original box. But I don't have the stickers anymore, sorry =\

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/1160/dsc00338custom.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5092/dsc00339custom.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Damn thats cheap. Yes What's the condition? i was told 2 might need work but i forgot if it was the rear or front

pics? ill post this saturday when i have time to clean my stuff, its buried in my garage.condition? i was told 2 might need work but it never made it to my other car to be tested

blown?

I did call megan since their local and they did say they dont offer rebuild but will sell the parts needed to you if you come.

im selling it for the price i got it for + 2 gallons of gas ;)

damn...the coils look clean!

what did the buyer mean when he/she said tightened down?

fronts are in...

One of the front and rear were making noises if I remember correctly, they definitely need to be fixed but hey, a good deal is a good deal since I paid $XXX+ for it... :hide:

I just kept it the same. I have to put in the rears first. I also have to put in my brakes too(just the fronts) There is a real bad knock on the passenger side front, so I am going to rip apart my factory set up and take the top hats off of that and switch them over. Should fit since the OBX top hats fit over the upper spring seats for the coilovers, and I already pulled off the top hat of my spare set(the set I bought a week before this one...lol) and although I can't get part of it off, I took the nut and threaded it on the stock strut(to see if it seemed the same) and it threaded without problems. Soooo hopefully it will be a direct switch over, and maybe it will ride nicer with a little rubber in between....

Archived