LegacyGT.com

Front bumper and lip overview

ams

Could I ask for some contributions of LGT bumpers and lip and grill pics, preferably with a note saying whether or not it is available to purchase and whether or not it fits USDM fugly bumpers w/o pain and/or suffering?

Stock USDM needs a chin, badly!

--------------------

I will update this list as people add posts

Lips:

* RBS

* STI - (JDM, poor fit on USDM? yes, no?)

Bumpers:

* ?

Grills:

* ?

Eyelids:

* ?

How much were the eyelids? Are they good quality?

I want some!

LOL......Ahh the INGS club is becoming popular....with just me and red beast I don't know if I can share the info.........:lol:

At the time they were 115 unpainted shipped from japan.......they are better quality then my JDM grill if that says anything. More of a hack to put on though, lots of cutting two sided tape ;)

I cleared the lenses on my S2000 before this car, and I had bought replacement clear filters for the amber stock ones. For the S2000, some people cleared them by just removing, not replacing, them -- and those looked stupid.

What's the status of clearing Legacy lenses? Are there replacement filters for them, or are people just removing the amber ones?

All the ones I've seen look really cool, regardless of what was done :)

STI lip, minimal pain to get on, need to dremel (cut out two small sections) Adds a chin nice though :D

http://www.pimpmyauto.com/Pictures/Ksport/Large/DSC02130.JPG

How did you remove the grill but keep the emblem mount?

ams, search "JDM grille" or "mesh grille". There shall you find your answers.

eh... the search here is pretty lacking -- besides, of the few hundred posts regarding grills, I find it easier to sit here and wait for posts to this thread than to hunt them all down :D

Grill-wise, I've seen several, but with my memory being what it is I don't recall any of them, so should someone post a name I will add it and we'll have a nice little list of them at the top of this thread :dm:

Very easy, just time consuming you can check out a few inprocess pics: http://www.pimpmyauto.com/pic_clearlights.htm

Replaced the blinker bulbs with a clear that blinks amber

How did you remove the grill but keep the emblem mount?

It just screws into the mesh of the grill.....that big plastic piece behind it is gone and was usless anyway :D

Oh and notice the RBS compared to mine, the RBS is USDM and fits the whole bumper min is 1.5 inches short.....also no mods for the RBS and it doesn't have the damn Sti logo........would've bought it but they didn't exist at the time....

Archived