LegacyGT.com

Found this on NASIOC - SP Garage Sale

d3v3u5

This Saturday the 7th is the day.

Hello Subaru Community,

After having a last minute meeting with the entire sales team last night in regards to the Garage Sale, here is some more information that I can provide you. But keep in mind, that this is considered a GARAGE SALE so please take this event just like any ordinary Garage Sale and show up to our facility because there is something that you may be interested here for your car.

Here are a few answers to the questions some of you have asked, and for those of you who just supported the event and plan on attending thanks for knowing the meaning of such an event.

• The Garage Sale will have products on sale at a clearance price so we could provide space for new products. I am unable to provide you with any information of what product is in stock because as some of you know, we are a resale distributor for the enitre country therefore products come in and out of our facility on a daily basis. "What is here today, may not be here tomorrow" therefore it would be pointless to tell you what we have in stock now.

• The pricing is not presentable in public at this time, you will have to come in and find out for yourself because again this is a
    clearance
    event therefore pricing is below what they are normally sold at.

• If the products are not in stock, we would be more than happy to give you a raincheck for the product(s) you want just for stopping by our facility and joining us for this event. But please keep in mind, we are attempting to clear out what we currently have in stock so please try and focus on those items.
    We will have a parts list on the day of the event for everyone.

• TiTek products will be sold at an unbelievable price, lower than you will ever find anywhere else. To keep up with the flow of things, even though we control the MAP pricing here I will not release the exact numbers. But they are in stock and ready for you to pick them up.

Now here are just some additional information to prepare you for the Garage Sale:

• Please join us up front where you can park your cars and check out some of the cars and products we have for display. Orders will be taken up front and depending on the size of the products that you purchase we can either bring it up to you or ask you to swing around back to pick it up.

• There will be snacks on hand for you guests if you would like to just snack and hang out.

• To create some excitement, we will be having a RAFFLE for free giveaways later in the afternoon.

• Just some possible ideas of raffle prizes: T-Shirts, Hats, Beanies, HID Kits, Shift Knobs and MORE!!

• There will also be some cars in the back as well as a glimpse of our facility where you can see where the mechanics do their work at as well a few of our projects cars at the time. These could be a number of Supra's, RX-7, our Supra 7 working its finishing touches, a 9-second EK in the making, a few Lamborghini's, Ford GT, and MORE!!

Please join us for this very fun and exciting event for everyone as we prepare for the new physical year!! See you everyone on Saturday!!

Regards,

Mark Chen

http://www.sp-power.com/wholesale/spforumlogo.jpg http://www.sp-power.com/wholesale/titekforumlogo.jpg

*The event is from 10am to 3pm on Saturday Oct. 7th. (I will be there after noon so please don't ask the team for me before then, they will all be very busy attending to all of your orders.

*Attached is a glimpse of our lien card as of the beginning of the year.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/kmsy2k2/liencard.jpg

That's damn close to my house. Any one else thinking about going to this? Mini meet?

Tempting... but I heard the last "Garage Sale" (I think 2 weeks ago via NASIOC, also another So Cal shop (or maybe same?)) was pretty lame (mainly really low-end stuff). A whole SCIC group came back disappointed... so I'm hesitant.

But then again, it's not too far, worst-case it's a mini-meet, heh.

Archived