LegacyGT.com

The First Official 2008 LGT Meet

DiamondGT

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ugh...what is it with Worcester? Let me guess...White City?

They do usually get the most snow of the region. :lol: One place to meet would be at the Blackstone shops just south of Worcester on 146. They have a lot of restaurants and a LARGE parking lot (however with no spaces left).

Is this a day or night thing? I suggest a late lunch, early supper, 3 or 4 Oclock on the 19th or 20th. The Milbury plaza is good, White city is ok but not alot of places to eat there. I'll throw out Red Robin in Milbury, always had good eats there.

This would work for me as I am only 10 mins away from there, but unfortunately I am working both days next weekend til 5. :(

Hey stranger, how ya been? :)

I can do most weeknights (er.. other than the 14th or 23rd, working late those nights) and weekends if there's enough advance notice. As long as it's not in Boston I don't mind driving a bit.

What about Minado in Natick some weekend afternoon? Lunch is $17 on the weekends (dinner's too expensive, as much as I love the place). There should be a pretty decent amount of parking off to the side near the pet store, and during the day gives us light to see the cars and it'll be a little warmer outside. They have tons of seating usually.

If there's enough "oh god, not sushi/Japanese/Chinese" from folks to ixnay Minado, is there somewhere else in the Natick/Framingham area that might not be too crowded on a weeknight and have decent parking?

You know me... if I set it up, we'll be at Friday's in Dedham again. :D

-Coelli

Too bad I am in India for work....

Sucks being here to be honest with you, and I would love to see you guys again, but I just won't be able to....

We definitely should get more regular meetings going on....

Miss you all, and best of luck on 2008!!!

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Did you guys do this yet? If you're rescheduling for a weekday or another weekend, I might be able to make it (haven't logged in in forever, so I missed this til now).

-Coelli

you think. what you been up too. seen you once in the last 6 months. just once pulling out of the sunoco in canton

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

Aww man, today is the perfect day... Great Pats game last night, sunny and mild outside, gf is at some bridal convention, I'm a free man (temporarily :lol: ). We should do a meet&drive out on rt.2 to mid/western Mass. There are tons of nice twisties out there and the Berkshires look awesome this time of year.

Hey All - Sorry yesterday didn't quite work out... but I would be up to meeting up today at some point (after my headache goes away...hehehe) Let me know if you're interested and we can think of something up on the fly! Definite location ideas are appreciated too since there aren't too many of you down my way.

Hey stranger, how ya been? :)

I can do most weeknights (er.. other than the 14th or 23rd, working late those nights) and weekends if there's enough advance notice. As long as it's not in Boston I don't mind driving a bit.

What about Minado in Natick some weekend afternoon? Lunch is $17 on the weekends (dinner's too expensive, as much as I love the place). There should be a pretty decent amount of parking off to the side near the pet store, and during the day gives us light to see the cars and it'll be a little warmer outside. They have tons of seating usually.

If there's enough "oh god, not sushi/Japanese/Chinese" from folks to ixnay Minado, is there somewhere else in the Natick/Framingham area that might not be too crowded on a weeknight and have decent parking?

You know me... if I set it up, we'll be at Friday's in Dedham again. :D

-Coelli

Fridays in Dedham would work PERFECT for me. hahaha Although if we decided to meet there...i think we'll be the only two showing up!

Archived