LegacyGT.com

That "fence" thing between the back seat and wagon

rltrock

Thinking about having my car delivered with that cage looking divider between the rear seats and the cargo area. I have a small baby in the back seat and am worried about gear flying over the back seat and hitting her. Anyone have any experience with these. They are usually used for dogs. Is the installation permanent ie. do they have to drill holes? Can the divider be removed in case I need the space during seat folddown? Any other thoughts? Thanks, Ron

Fomr the JDM accessory brochure, it looks as if there is a permanent metal 'cage' option and one that looks more like a vertical cargo net that attaches to the coat hooks in the roof of the wagon load space. I haven't either, but am in the same position as you, with another kid on the way, so will have to get the net one soon.

[quote name='MSB']...and one that looks more like a vertical cargo net that attaches to the coat hooks in the roof of the wagon load space. [/quote] We don't seem to have this option here in NA :( Too bad, as it certainly would be my first choice.

Archived