LegacyGT.com

Feeler Thread: Perrin Catless Downpipe

tommypenguin

Hey guys, I just purchased a used Cobb Catted Downpipe to replace my Perrin Catless Downpipe with. I've had it installed for a month. Sound is great gains have been good, fitment, was typical perrin, the top of the downpipe slightly touches the firewall. Heat shield of course needs trimming but aside from that it bolts up perfect. I went with cobb because I want a catted downpipe with better fitment, and no exhaust smell. Perrin Catless Downpipe will be for sale. I'm asking 200obo locally, if anyone is interested let me know. I will have my cobb downpipe on next week. If I can't get a reasonable offer by the time the downpipe is off my car I will sell it nationally. Happy bidding.

It sucks not being able to have my front windows down. I can never smell a thing with windows up and outside ventilation coming in. But when I roll with my front windows and vacume gets created I can smell exhaust. I drive with my windows down as much as possible. As for the up, I have my bpm up pipe installed, which I love. The autospeed up pipe is catless, has no bung for an egt sensor. Its a nice piece, good welds, flex section. Just needs new studs, its an all black piece also. I wanted a bit more bling and when I found out I could get a brand new bpm up pipe from the dealer for 93$ I figure why not do it up. I had gotten this up pipe for free when I purchased my perrin catback from a seller on here. If someone is looking to go stage 2 for cheap, this about as cheap as you can get.

Haha, indeed, the draumatic conclusion took place over the weekend. Only got one of them, but it wasn't the elusive panty dropper. Somehow I ended up with a bra in the back seat, more items being collected by lost and found in the legacy lol. Its a huge bra too bro! I will get pics up lol, of the downpipe of course.

Any bra or pantys left in my legacy is mine but the downpipe that led to that acquisition could be yours for 199.99.:lol:

For now I'm asking 200, I won't have my dp off till next week. If I can't get 200 then I will go with best offer. Feel free to pm an offer.

I am looking to clear space in the garage most perrin catless dps on the forums sell for 250$. I think 200$ is a good price for a local. You will not regret the sound, love it! Stage 2 has made the car so much more fun... Its been a month and I'm still pining over this.;)

Sorry guys if anyone was interested in getting the free up pipe with purchase of the dp, I am selling it instead. I also changed my asking price to include best offer for the dp, I would like to sell it locally...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived