LegacyGT.com

Feeler: Pick the date for 2007 Annual NorCal Meet & Drive

ZinFreak

Which date/weekend would you prefer for the 2007 NorCal Meet & Drive?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which date/weekend would you prefer for the 2007 NorCal Meet & Drive?

• May (12)-13
    • May (26)-27
    • other (please specify)

Well, as I posted in a previous thread inquiring about a possible NorCal Meet and Drive, we've come to the point of trying to nail down a date.

See: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48621

The SubaruForester.org group has done this for the last 4 years in Sonoma County and I decided not to reinvent the wheel.

I met with Roo and Pleiad7 (great folks btw) from subaruforester.org a couple of nights ago to start planning a joint Forester/Legacy meet for the two groups. We are considering a couple of dates that would work best for those planning and trying to get the most attendance possible.

So after careful consideration of weather, other events in the area and the availability of our planning staff, we've narrowed the choices down to these possible dates:

May 12/13

May 26/27 (Memorial Day weekend)

If you're thinking of attending, please chime in with your preference!

The format will be 2 groups. A "driver's" group and a "wine touring" group.

The driver's group will likely head off to west Sonoma County out to the Pacific Ocean then back in-land.

The "wine touring" group will head out into Napa County, then up into Northern Sonoma County.

Both groups will join up at the end most likely at Lake Sonoma picnic grounds for a BBQ. Camping is available at the location up the road as well.

We guarantee that both groups will tour some of the most beautiful roads that the California Wine Country can offer. The "wine touring" group will be a low-key touring group stopping at 2-3 high quality wineries.

Routes are still under discussion but the important item we need nailed down is the date. If you are a member of both sites, please only vote on one.

So come join your Subaru brothers and sisters for a great weekend in Northern Califonia.

-Zin

06 LGT LTD GRP 5MT

07 FXT LTD OBP 4EAT

I voted non Memorial Day... I feel like more people will be available that weekend....

We debated that but felt that since quite a few folks showed up from out of town last year (I think one from AZ and another from OR) that Memorial Day might be good, gives them a long vacation weekend.

Don't let that sway anyone. We want a big draw :icon_mrgr

-Zin

06 LGT LTD GRP 5MT

07 FXT LTD OBP 4EAT

Either day is fine with me, but I just voted non-memorial day to be one of the cool people :).

I'll be in for the wine tour! mmmm...blue teeth

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

i've never really hung out with subaru people before....are they wierd?

<--Nissan/Datsun guy.

apples dogs paper tv chicken mcnuggets

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

yeah. i remember back in the day, one of my friends used to hang out at the Subaru meet, and i went with him a couple times and the scoob guys seem different from what i was used to with the Datsun crowd. there seemed to be sort of an heirarchy to the whole ordeal...like the cool people didn't really mingle with the "normies". i felt really awkward there.

i don't wanna feel like a total loser n00b and stuff. or get buttraped. haha. yeah, i think i might keep away from the wine on this one. :icon_wink

six a L bananna !!!nipsteam eht sevol ekimsimohwdog
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

ok, so i'm definitely staying off the booze for my first couple meets haha :icon_wink

?zkcesttub het ekil thgim uoy diarfa uoy era

?zkcesttub het ekil thgim uoy diarfa uoy era

Thanks for the bumps, but please don't be a jacka$$ and eff up the thread eh?. We are trying to plan a meet.

:confused: What's up with you?

-Zin

06 LGT LTD GRP 5MT

07 FXT LTD OBP 4EAT

Thanks for the bumps, but please don't be a jacka$$ and eff up the thread eh?. We are trying to plan a meet.

:confused: What's up with you?

:confused: just being a subaru weirdo

Well stop stomping all over the thread. If you need to talk pig latin or some such B$, start a new thread in General Chat, K?

Peace.

I was actually going to come to this meat but now I'm not going to.

Love & kisses honeybun, enjoy your thread

Archived