LegacyGT.com

Feeler: 2006 Legacy GT Wagon, 5 speed, 56k

Hi Folks,

I have a 2006 Legacy GT Wagon Limited in amazing shape, that I am think of selling.

• 56k miles
  • Silver on Black,
  • 5 speed manual
  • In amazing shape
  • Dealer maintained (everything is up to date including timing belt)

What do folks, think pricewise. The car is in the Seattle area.

thanks,

Marcelo

2006 ?

Must be one of the two made for the USA or is it from Canada ?

Limited, must have the sunroof and leather seat's ?

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

2006 ?

Must be one of the two made for the USA or is it from Canada ?

Limited, must have the sunroof and leather seat's ?

Not sure I now the reference, why do you say only a couple where made?

I knew the numbers were on the low side for Legacy GT wagons but not that low :)

Anyways yes it is a Canadian car that I imported. The previous owner had a company car so he never drove the wagon. I'll have to post some pictures the car is in amazing shape.

The manual was only offered in the US in 05. In Canada it was special order through 06 then dropped in 07. There is a small handful, maybe 30-50 06 cars in manual and all were made for the Canadian market.

The manual was only offered in the US in 05. In Canada it was special order through 06 then dropped in 07. There is a small handful, maybe 30-50 06 cars in manual and all were made for the Canadian market.

Wow! who knew, I guess that car is a unicorn then :) Thanks for the info

Also keep in mind it's an 11 year old car now, and things may need replacing from age instead of miles at this point.

How long have you had it?

You seem to have gone through quite a few legacies in the last couple years....

Also keep in mind it's an 11 year old car now, and things may need replacing from age instead of miles at this point.

How long have you had it?

You seem to have gone through quite a few legacies in the last couple years....

Just one I had a 2006 Spec.B for about 4 or 5 years, I got in Texas. I sold the Spec.B last summer to get an XT wagon.

Currently I have the XT wagon and the Legacy GT wagon. I am trying to decide if I want to keep both. I got the XT to replace the Spec.B and then the Legacy just fell into my lap kind of randomly.

I have not driven the Legacy very much so I am thinking of swapping it for something very different, I can't decide.

The only other Legacy GT manual wagon I have seen in the NW sold for 14 or 15k last year with twice the mileage. I know that was last year and we aren't getting any younger :) So what it sounds like is something around 15k would be reasonable.

As for this one, my guess I will loose money if I sell it given what I paid but the service records are very complete. The chap I bought it from was pretty fastidious. One of my buddies keeps pestering me about selling it to him.

It never hurts to shoot for the moon first and then lower the price if there are no takers. I'd start with $15-16k and see if anyone bites just for the hell of it. If no one does within the first week or two, take it down $1,000 at a time until someone does. I'm assuming you're not in a rush to sell.

Someone will pay nicely for that if it has no problems and has maintenance records.

FWIW, I paid 11.5 last year for same color & trim, 69K miles, last year in CO, where I believe these cars are at their most valuable. Probably could've gotten it a bit cheaper but wanted it too much to risk missing it. Given the extreme rarity of the '06, I bet 15K is totally doable for the right lunatic. I'd make an offer but don't have time to mod it.

I was ready to pay $15k 3 years ago when I bought my wagon in the PNW. I ended up finding a 51k miles wagon for $10k and didn't even negotiate the price since I knew how good of a deal it was. $15k is a reasonable amount. List at $16.5-17 so when people make offers you can still get close to what you want. Or keep the car and drive and enjoy it

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

With how actively I look on CL in the PNW ~14 is a great starting point.

Fwiw 05 white premium manual went for 10.8 w/ 83k

05 grp limited auto... 9 w/ 92k

05 grp premium auto ....7.8 w/114k

05 silver limited manual .... 10 w/ 106k

06 blue auto limited 8.9 w/ 120k

Those are the most recent that I've followed in the last 6-12months within a 500mile radius of Boise. If you are offered anything over 10.5 you're not doing too bad

Nice, I was pretty close with 50. Figured it couldn't be too many. I've only seen maybe two or three each of the 07/08 wagons on here over the years I think about 15 of the 06s have popped up. Unicorns for sure.

Archived