LegacyGT.com

Farrish Subaru of Fairfax -- February Specials

Farrish Subaru

when are STi's coming in?

Just got my Vendor accout status fixed by an admin. The cars and prices are up!! You can see my STI inventory above. I also have another STI to add to the list above. It's an OBP w/ BBS & NAVI.:icon_chee That car and the Pre-owned specials will go live tomorrow.

A.K. Maloney

Director of Online Sales

Farrish Subaru of Fairfax, Inc.

These are actually pretty good deals! Doing a little number cunching, it looks like you are offering abut 7% under invoice. Are you also offering this kind of discount if we want to add on accessories?

Yes, on the discounts on accessories. Any and all Subaru and/or SPT accessories are sold at my cost.

Gonna just chime in here and say that I've exchanged ~5-8 e-mails with A.K. ....they've been prompt, direct, patient, and a pleasure to receive.

This dealership is ~3 hours drive from where I live, but with the awesome pricing and experience so far my wife and I are really considering it when we are ready to place an order.

Thanks for all you do A.K..

Joe

P.s. Secretly hoping Subaru comes down to 2.9% for 60 months in March :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have reduced prices on everything yet again! Prices valid thru today only.

Here's an example of what I'm offering:

2008 Legacy GT 5MT @ $ 24,498.00 -- this in not a typo.

2008 Legacy 3.0R Limited @ $ 27,300.00

2008 Outback 2.5 XT Limited 5AT @ $ 28,000.00

2008 Forester 2.5 Sports XT 4-EAT @ $ 24,610.00

Please check the beginning of this thread for details and pictures of all cars. All vehicles are NEW not dealer demo's. All vehicles are in stock. Call me or PM me if you'd like to schedule a visit to the showroom today.

Thanks,

A.K. Maloney

Archived