LegacyGT.com

Exhaust's

I have a gimmick motorsports catback. generally considered to be a "cheap" catback. its on the louder side, but everyone i have ever driven compliments the sound both in and out of the car. when i had it in for service at the dealership the other day i had my dashcam still running ( it auto starts with the car) and as one of the techs was leaving for a test drive he had someone ask what he thought of it and him as well as the other techs said they all really liked the sound.

Thanks for all the input, I'm leaning towards the nameless catback.

If i have an access port with a tune, do i have to retune the car if i get an exhaust?

The Nameless does sound really good but it is expensive! Here is my Borla with a catless downpipe. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm70fnsUoeA]2005 Legacy GT 5MT Borla Catback Exhaust - YouTube[/ame]

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

I also have the Gimmick Motorsports cat back. Its by far the best bang for your buck. Is cheaply priced ($550 + shipping) but not cheaply built. All stainless and very unique sound. Highly recommended!

It really depends on if you want a loud or quiet exhaust. I like the looks of the hks but its pretty quiet from what i have seen on you tube. My car came with an autospeed catback but they dont make it anymore. I kind of wish it was louder but it doesn't matter really. Im not spending money on a new exhaust when mine is perfectly fine.

03 WRB WRX (RIP)

04 JBP STI (sold)

07 DGM Legacy GT (RIP)

12 OBP STI (DD)

I have a Nameless 5 inch cat back with resonator and it's a bit too loud for my taste, thinking about adding a 2nd resonator.

I went custom and ended up with 2 resonators on the mid pipe. Still loud enough to be bad ass but I lost the turbo whistle frequency in the exhaust.

Archived