LegacyGT.com

eat it up... 2006 5mt ABP LGT Wagon

http://www.trancelab.com/carpics/leggt.jpg

5 Speed Manual, Atlantic Blue Pearl, Taupe, 2.5 liter 4 Cyl., 4 Dr Wagon AWD,Stock # H11380A ,WarrantyYes , VIN: 4S3BP676766300013

Vin pulls up a 06 lgt wagon in carfax

18,736 Miles

USED

Being sold at Dover Auto World in Dover NH

rclark -

I didnt really post this to help with a sale from a dealership. I posted it hoping it would spawn some discussion on the apparent existance of 06 5mt LGT wagons i would really appreciate it if you moved it back to legacy forums

rclark -

I didnt really post this to help with a sale from a dealership. I posted it hoping it would spawn some discussion on the apparent existance of 06 5mt LGT wagons i would really appreciate it if you moved it back to legacy forums

Ok,sorry

It might be imported from Canada I think they get the '06 5MT :iam:

i called the dealership. if its canadian, it should have a KM odometer. they are going to call me back and let me konw. he said he doubted it, and anything is possible from a dealership. lol

• 3 weeks later...

just one footnote... it is interesting to me that SOA is making "mistakes" like this.

This blue wagon with a 5MT, and a Brilliant Silver 07 Spec B... and who knows what else...

And when I contacted them about option availability, they claim that they are unable to accomodate individual taste by "producing one-off cars for everyone who wants one".

They seem to be doing it without any customer prompting...

couldnt be a Canadian one either....we dont get the taupe interior...only black leather (or black fabric...but no taupe available at all!)

Yep, that was a SOA special built car. I guess, if you're important enough at SOA, you'll get what you want. And the car looked loaded, STI Gauge pack, STI shifter, etc.

AFAIK, the assembly line is still the same for sedan and wagons. All it would take would be to put the sedan tranny bits in the wagon, just like they used to.

Well, they're making 5MT LGT wagons for Canada. All the differnce is really the gauges, trip computer and stereo (now for 07 perhaps the same). But these morons won't let people buy the car they want, even if they are still making it... Go figure.

yup! Here the Wagon is ONLY available as a LTD model, in either 5MT or 5EAT (you can get a non-LTD or LTD sedan).

Also, the WRX wagon is ONLY available in 5MT, you cant get an auto WRX wagon.

So SOC figures wagon owners are gonna be more sporty......:confused:

Archived