LegacyGT.com

DIY grill now needs paint... What kind???

ianfools

Sup all. I just baught a DIY grill of a friend and its not painted and still have the chrome on it. I am about to sand everything down and change the mesh behind it. I want to paint everything black. I really dont feel like spending 50-100 bucks on getting it professionally painted. So since I have a Obsidian Black Pearl car ... what paint would match the best anyone know?

Sup all. I just baught a DIY grill of a friend and its not painted and still have the chrome on it. I am about to sand everything down and change the mesh behind it. I want to paint everything black. I really dont feel like spending 50-100 bucks on getting it professionally painted. So since I have a Obsidian Black Pearl car ... what paint would match the best anyone know?

paintscratch.com

It'll still cost you about $50 to DIY with the spray kit, but it will be a dead on match for the stock paint and it wont look like crap. Do it right or dont do it at all is the motto here. Cheap black spraypaint wont look good. I'm pretty sure you'd end up wanting to repaint it the right way if you went the cheap hardware store route.

Go Cardinals!

Archived