LegacyGT.com

Discount Brakes - rotor deal

JHamilton117

Here's a huge gift since I'm unable to afford a brake upgrade anytime soon.

$.75 CENT front LGT ROTORS! $20 FOR A PAIR SHIPPED.

:'( now someone please do me a solid and buy me two front sets, I'll get them from you when I do an LGT brake swap to my 2.5i

http://www.discountbrakes.com/details/Subaru/Legacy/Replacement/Brake_Disc/2006/GT/4_Cyl_2-dot-5L/REPS271139.html

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gkinslow, what did you pay for shipping? I was like, man, I'ma have me half a dozen of them, so I added them to my cart, and the total with S&H came to like $34, and I went through PayPal, and when I got back to the Discount Brakes page my total was all the way up at like $78, which still, half a dozen rotors for $78?! I cancelled the order though, because not 100% sure how legit that business is, and who knows what those rotors are like. Shipping cost didn't change much no matter how many I ordered either. Probably shipping is less depends where you're located.
I put something here like all the cool people, except there's nothing cool to put here.

My order was less than $20 for the pair: $1.50 for the rotors, $12 for shipping and $5 for "handling" :rolleyes:

Still, why not. I had scrapped my stock rotors, but still have the stock calipers laying around. These will go nicely, if I ever decide to go back.

LW's spec. B / YT / IG

Here's a huge gift since I'm unable to afford a brake upgrade anytime soon.

$.75 CENT front LGT ROTORS! $20 FOR A PAIR SHIPPED.

:'( now someone please do me a solid and buy me two front sets, I'll get them from you when I do an LGT brake swap to my 2.5i

http://www.discountbrakes.com/details/Subaru/Legacy/Replacement/Brake_Disc/2006/GT/4_Cyl_2-dot-5L/REPS271139.html

Just ordered (4) for $28.69.

Hopefully they show up.

gkinslow, what did you pay for shipping? I was like, man, I'ma have me half a dozen of them, so I added them to my cart, and the total with S&H came to like $34, and I went through PayPal, and when I got back to the Discount Brakes page my total was all the way up at like $78, which still, half a dozen rotors for $78?! I cancelled the order though, because not 100% sure how legit that business is, and who knows what those rotors are like. Shipping cost didn't change much no matter how many I ordered either. Probably shipping is less depends where you're located.

shipping was $12 handling 5 give or take ( just as Latent said) Paid through PayPal so purchase protection plan is my fall back.

$20 risk....worth it all day.

Wow, you guys, I was so gonna do that but I tried shipping to TN, NC, and PA and either way it was like $55 for 2 and it went up from there. If I could get that cheap shipping I'd be all over it. Brake rotors are brake rotors more or less, long as they fit, and judging by another thread with a similar situation (the cheap aluminum LCAs) I'd guess this is a website screwup but the prices will be honored and the product shipped, at least if you payed through PayPal.
I put something here like all the cool people, except there's nothing cool to put here.

No, they're different. But since it's only like $6 more, why in all common sense wouldn't you? You can always keep the extra set for spares, sell em for a little profit, or donate em to broke folks:)

Stupid question, but why are some of you folks ordering 4? Are the fronts and rears the same on our cars?

I like to have 2 sets of front rotors. When it's time for a brake job, pull off the rotors and slap on the other set. Then drop the used rotors off at a shop to get turned, pick them up a few days later to put back in your stash for the next brake job.

I hope somebody is being kind enough to grab at least a single extra set for me.... I mean, it is only a $1.50 lol hell I'll give you $10, +shipping!

I by all means would if the deal would work for me! I could even meet you in PA somewhere and you wouldn't have to pay shipping.

Archived