LegacyGT.com

What did i do!!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It snows in Virginia?

It does, when I lived there I got sent home from work early because there was 1" of snow. I laughed about it at first but when I got home, my apartment in Arlington overlooked some of the majors bridges into DC and every road was backed up for miles :lol:

i was driving in a parking lot, my front right wheelran over a curb, at first it was hard 2 get in gear. then i couldnt get it in gear at all. I was only 1/2 mile from my house, i got my aunt 2 push me home(i got scratches all over my bumber) but thats not my worrie atm, i cant get into gear, any ideas?

was your hand on the shifter when you hit? Maybe you bent a shift fork.

FYI a tow truck would probably have been cheaper then trying to fix the scratches in your bumper from being pushed home....

• Mega Users

Donuts in the snow is excusable. It's just not as much fun w/o a few drinks

We've gotten around 6-7 in. so far tonight in blacksburg. It sucks that you have to

wait until March to have the season's first good snow. But that's virginia

It snows in Virginia?

Well, I live in Blacksburg, and just got home after quite literally being out for FOUR HOURS having fun all over town and in random parking lots. Burned through half a tank of gas, lol. We've got like 4-5 inches right now...

...so yes it snows in Virginia, lol.

I have the subaru short shifter installed. To be honest i got my aunt 2 push me because i had a couple drinks( ya i know drinking and driving is bad)

Did you run OVER the curb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: (oil leak)

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

Archived