LegacyGT.com

Dealerships wants to buy my 07 LGT

Randomly my wife got a letter, no return address, in the mail. In the envelope was an EMAIL from one person at the Subaru dealership to another. Stating they are looking for several 07 Legacy's, and to contact us. We will get a free oil change for letting them appraise the car!!! haha I'll call them today to see what the deal is, and why they want so many. Only thing is we just bought our '13 3.6R, ad I had looked at soooo many other cars before deciding on the 3.6. Either not enough power or too much $$$. We shall see...

Is it only 210 for that thing and a 4 spd? Blah again. Guess I'm holding onto my LGT, unless they want to ship in one of the Spec B's I see for sale around the country and give me a kick ass deal on it. Straight trade? LOL

I did teach her, after several ACL surgeries on both knees (don't let your kids play sports LOL) and a partial replacement, a manual ain't gonna cut in CA stop and go traffic. :p If I did end up with a stick, it would be more of a weekend car at that point. Obv a straight trade wouldn't happen, but never know.

I did teach her, after several ACL surgeries on both knees (don't let your kids play sports LOL) and a partial replacement, a manual ain't gonna cut in CA stop and go traffic. :p If I did end up with a stick, it would be more of a weekend car at that point. Obv a straight trade wouldn't happen, but never know.

That ain't cutt'in it. My Audi buddy is 64y/o has two knees and a hip replacement, hadn't had a ACL in years in his left knee. He skis every winter weekend for the 20+ years I've known him. He's thinking about selling either his Audi S8 or S4 and getting back into something with clutch because he misses his 2004 R32.

He's driving a Cayman the next few week's because that buddy just broke his collar bone and can't shift the car.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

He had both knee's done at the same time.

Tell her to get it done. The sooner she get's it the better off she'll be. He sooner she can get back to doing normal things.

I have a few ski friends who are glad they didn't wait to long.

What's that saying, Get' R done" !

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

At this time, we cannot display your Guaranteed Trade-In Program Value. Please contact Subaru Customer Service for help.

Guess 05 wagons are worth nothing.

Hey, I got the same message when I tried. I didn't bother trying the 09.

= My Audi buddy is 64y/o has two knees and a hip replacement, hadn't had a ACL in years in his left knee. He skis every winter weekend for the 20+ years I've known him. He's thinking about selling either his Audi S8 or S4 and getting back into something with clutch because he misses his 2004 R32.

He's driving a Cayman the next few week's because that buddy just broke his collar bone and can't shift the car.

Can I meet your buddy? He's living my dream ( car wise i.e). I wanna be his buddy too. LOL....man..(:rolleyes:S8.)

Archived