LegacyGT.com

Data Log - 3rd Gear Pull

jwright14

Hey guys, kinda still new to the forum. We have finally been having consistently nice weather again so i changed my tune from economy to my 93 octane HWG map.

Im running the HWG map because prior to winter i was having trouble reaching target boost. Now i am with in the acceptable range and see peak boost any where from 16.5 to 17.5 depending on the air temp.

I wanted to post my log to ensure everything is A-OK. From reading up on some of the key parameters i should be looking at it seems like I'm running really well. Only concern is the above 0 A/F learning i have up until about 4300 RPMs. I dont think there is an issue, but i looked at my air filter and it was rather dirty. So i just order the dry flow AEM filter to change that out.

Let me know your thoughts on this data log.

3rd Gear Pull 042515.csv

Just to add a little history. Just changed my spark plugs about 2 weeks ago. That is when i noticed the dirty air filter.

I drive a 2010 Legacy 2.5GT.

Going back in time on my accessport i found another log that was from a couple of months ago.

The A/F learning looks a TON better than my original post data log.

Would could cause the change in the A/F learning? IS a range from 0 to 7.03 acceptable?

I have a couple of old data logs that were consistent with the A/F learning ranging from 0 to 2.34 with more of a consistency of 0 while under load. Only reached 2.34 right at acceleration.

3rd Gear Pull 011515.csv

Archived