LegacyGT.com

Couple Issues....

Curious if anyone could help me diagnose a problem, and an issue...

My problem is an inconsistent misfire, which happens either when I at WOT, or at about 4.5K-5K RPM. This started happening after I installed my Group-N motor and transmission mounts. This problem is very inconsistent. I am occasionally getting a code regarding the catalyic system. Would having bad/clogged cats create a problem such as this? I have been contemplating going to straight/test pipe regardless. Would that create a problem with my stock ECU?

The second thing I am having an issue with is the noise emanating from my engine bay whenever I have the clutch pedal pushed in. It's similar to a knocking/ticking noise, and only happens when the pedal is pushed inwards. I have tried adjusting my clutch pedal actuator? in the engine bay, and it seemed to fix the problem for a small amount of time. Any suggestions at what else I might be able to do to fix this noise?

• I Donated

there is no adjustment for the clutch fork

If your pedal is sticking down and not coming up, that sounds to me like a hydraulic issue. possibly a bad slave cylinder or air in the line

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Hmmm, the line that runs through my clutch fork is adjustable. Upon tightening or loosening the bolt and locking bolt, I was able to adjust my clutch pedal sensitivity, which also adjusted the distance it sticks out vs. the other pedals.

• I Donated

Thats not your clutch fork. The clutch fork goes between the slave cylinder and throw out bearing...under the hood on top of the bellhousing - going into the trans

You just adjusted your clutch pedal

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Archived