LegacyGT.com

colorado springs thread

Subu_rin

Ok great to have a few people on board for this I'm thinking of getting a small meet and greet with a short run somewhere ill look into a meeting place and a time around may 7th ill post times and place within the next four days thanks again to all who are interested

And fro thanks for helping me get started and way glad u made it to my wedding love ya brotha.

I'll be moving whenever the house sells! Which in this market I'm expected to wait awhile. The wife works in Briargate, so she's getting tired of commuting.

As for May 7th, I may be able to make something early, but have a graduation party to go to in Denver at noon.

Sounds like even though they say the market is good its still quite the pain but I think we could handle at least the meet and greet before you have to leave the springs to make Ur grad party ill post a time by the end of the day and the location as well.

Nice I am right near u on oro blanco.

So here is the official meet and greet info.

When: Saturday may 7 at 0830 am

Where: gunther toodies dinner palmer park and powers.

Bring Ur friends family and ideas to kick off a first meet and new begging.

:attention: ahhh where were u ppl when i was out there with Subu_ ..... man it wouldve been cool to meet up with other leggies i didnt even get spotted driving through Denver a ton either lol. :attention:

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate
:p

I'd for sure have to pass on the 9:45 time, and I'm even thinking of passing at the original 8:30 time.

It's just too much driving for me: 45 minutes each way for the meet, then an hour drive up to Denver for the grad party.

I'll just have to catch up with you guys next time...

How about Sundays? I'm very available on Sundays (just not this coming Sunday - Mother's Day).

I'd say either the morning of Saturday 5/14 or Sunday 5/15 or the following weekend works for me too 5/21-5/22.

Archived