LegacyGT.com

Colorado guys: do you know this car

wichitalegacy

^ agreed.

People have problems after 60k w/ just stage 2 on a 5eat. If there's no valve body upgrade this car isn't worth it. Or, just add like 5-6 grand to the cost of the car considering you'll need a new tranny.

brian

I would NEVER buy a modified car unless the ENTIRE history of the car was known.

When people modify cars, they usually keep them till they turn to rust. The only time the sell them is when the credit card company wants all the $$$ from the after market parts or something is in poor condition and they don't want to pay to fix it.

(Updated 8/22/17)

2005 Outback FMT

Running on Electrons

thats kind of what I got out of it . The only reason I could see it being that cheap is the tranny going out . Also with an individual letting a broker sell it for them just means they don't want it to come back on them . 5 day 500 mile warranty seems crappy too . I think I found an fxt to get anyways . Thanks

You can always low ball them and offer like 10k...

Counting possible maintenance costs of replacing the tranny...

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

sell me your wagon for 10 :lol: . I am going to pick up an 07 fxt auto with 40k for 13k ... Damn I almost feel bad :)

sell me your wagon for 10 :lol: . I am going to pick up an 07 fxt auto with 40k for 13k ... Damn I almost feel bad :)

Stealing it??

:lol::lol::lol:

Very cheap IMO....

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

I was talking to the guy that owned this a month or two back when I was looking for a Legacy. Guy barely drove it and couldn't get it to pass emissions, that's why he kept lowering his price. He was going to supposedly take it to speedy roopair off tower and hampden to get it tuned to try to pass emissions. Never heard back whether it did or not. I'm glad I passed on it. I feel much better about my stock LGT.

Me neither. I had to doublecheck my emails. They're a legit place, but he was saying they had a dyno. I thought he was talking about super rupair, but he definitely said hampden and tower. :confused: Another reason why I'm glad I didn't buy it.

they have a website (it sucks) and other than some suspension stuff and muffler work, performance is not listed. Nor is having a dyno and usually, having a dyno is something to brag about

Edit: i got the word on this shop. They are legit and trustworthy. they farm out their dyno needs to Super Rupair usually.

(Updated 8/22/17)

2005 Outback FMT

Running on Electrons

they have a website (it sucks) and other than some suspension stuff and muffler work, performance is not listed. Nor is having a dyno and usually, having a dyno is something to brag about

Edit: i got the word on this shop. They are legit and trustworthy. they farm out their dyno needs to Super Rupair usually.

Yeah, I've been taking my many Subaru's there for years. Awesome guys! It's hard to find a decent mechanic that isnt trying to rake you over the coals these days.

- Ben

speedy roopair off of hampden and tower is a little family owned shop i believe.... one of the techs that work there has a pretty sweet rex....

Yeah, that's Ryan - his WRX is awesome.

NikonD70015.jpg.b1a22ffc5b35ca58001ea494aad0b159.jpg

Redrocks12.jpg.4fdcc8cb0481c4c7c70642f828e2dd92.jpg

Archived