LegacyGT.com

Cigarette butt was found in the intercooler!!!

Assume it could be still burning. Do you guys think the surrounded area is fireproof? Wouldn't it scare you?

I wouldn't worry to much about it. Burning or not....your not gonna blow up. If that was the case...minus the hood scoop, how much shit do you think you could find plastered to the radiator.

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

Guest *Jedimaster*

Make an intercooler screen. I put one on mine and had one on my WRX, after someone threw gum inside the hood scoop.

BTW, at least you didn't get soap and water in there!!!11 OMG, then you'd be poorly owned!!!1

Guest JessterCPA
Make an intercooler screen. I put one on mine and had one on my WRX, after someone threw gum inside the hood scoop.

BTW, at least you didn't get soap and water in there!!!11 OMG, then you'd be poorly owned!!!1

oh n0es!!1 water in the c00ler again!!!111

As a side note... I took my LGT through the auto wash to get the salt off my car and underbody..

it WAS HORRIBLE... soap got in the intercooler, and the churning of the water made bubbles POUR out of the hood scoop like Bobby Bradey using the washing machine for a few miles..

The good news is that the evaporation and popping of all those air trapped soap bubbles really cooled my intercooler better then the Cesna Prop fan I have installed on it.. i got 20whp!

OH THE INTERNET DHARMA IS PRESENT IN THIS FORUM!

As a side note... I took my LGT through the auto wash to get the salt off my car and underbody..

it WAS HORRIBLE... soap got in the intercooler, and the churning of the water made bubbles POUR out of the hood scoop like Bobby Bradey using the washing machine for a few miles..

The good news is that the evaporation and popping of all those air trapped soap bubbles really cooled my intercooler better then the Cesna Prop fan I have installed on it.. i got 20whp!

:)

soooooooo funny!

Archived