LegacyGT.com

Check out what I found!!!!!

FJuan

Did you know there's a way to get out of your trunk if you got stuck in it? I do, check it out:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7ce29b3127ccebe4f9acc3f0000000026100AZtHDZo1bt2KA

:lol::lol:

Plus, do you know how much the rear trunk lid weighs? I do, check it out:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7ce29b3127ccebe4f9b4e7f1a00000025130AZtHDZo1bt2KA

Just in case you needed to know.:p

_____

My wife's balls are delicious.

Plus, do you know how much the rear trunk lid ways? I do, check it out:

_____

Weighs?

(If I ever get stuck in the trunk of my wagon, I guess I just have to kick a window out.;))

:lol:....No, I was taking the rear lid off just to weigh it and notice it was glowing. Had a bet from a member of another forum that using a CF trunk lid will only shave about 5 - 10 pounds off the car.
My wife's balls are delicious.

• 5 weeks later...

I always thought that if I was the type of person that may toss a live body in my trunk, I would just rip that handle off and cut the cable....then throw the live body in there.

Just a thought

Thye also made the taillights with easy access for the same reason. The idea is that if said person gets themselves thrown in a trunk; they have a couple options. They can find the handle, pop the trunk and bail or they can start disconnecting tail and brake lights in hopes of getting the attention of the police or other concerned citizen.

My feeling is that if you are going to put someone in your trunk; you should take the time to properly restrain them with their ankles attached(hog-tied) to their wrists to prevent any unwanted thumping noise from the trunk. Also, I'd be really pissed if some a-hole I threw in my trunk kicked a big "outy" dent in my trunk lid; that would definately warrant additional pain and suffering of said trunk occupant.

Let's kick this pig!

Thye also made the taillights with easy access for the same reason. The idea is that if said person gets themselves thrown in a trunk; they have a couple options. They can find the handle, pop the trunk and bail or they can start disconnecting tail and brake lights in hopes of getting the attention of the police or other concerned citizen.

My feeling is that if you are going to put someone in your trunk; you should take the time to properly restrain them with their ankles attached(hog-tied) to their wrists to prevent any unwanted thumping noise from the trunk. Also, I'd be really pissed if some a-hole I threw in my trunk kicked a big "outy" dent in my trunk lid; that would definately warrant additional pain and suffering of said trunk occupant.

LOL, sound like an expert to me! :lol:

Archived