LegacyGT.com

Cars and Coffee @ the Old Brogue in Great Falls, va

c-lo

I don't know what rock i've been living under but I just found out about this. Every saturday in Great Falls.

[ame=http://www.flickr.com/photos/iamzrad/sets/72157624649365049/with/4912770511/]Cars and Coffee 08/21/10 - a set on Flickr[/ame]

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

had something on a much smaller scale out in frederick, md last night. bunch of old cars in a parking lot by the home depot. some pretty sweet cars!
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

think it starts at 9am. this was found by a buddy of mine off a thread on Vortex. I'll check.

my question....if there is an Audi S4 why couldn't I park my Legacy there? :)

no i didn't. just went through the whole set. maybe need to do so again.

yep 7-9 am:

Katie’s Coffee

760 Walker Rd

Great Falls, VA 22066

Saturdays 7am – 9am

I'm out for this weekend. but my car is nice and clean! inside and out;), the engine bay got a nice wipe down this weekend too. I have some odds and ends that need some attention like painting my calipers, taking my wheels off again and putting another few coats of clear coat on.

I grew up in Great Falls. They have been doing this for as long as I can remember. They used to do it at the coffee shop across from the Safeway but that is closed now. It is pretty cool. Some of the same guys are there every time but when the weather is nice you get some of the more rare cars. I always know I am close to home when a Ferrari passes me on Georgetown Pike. One day....one day.

• 2 weeks later...

Taipei Tokyo Info:

White Flint

11510-A Rockville Pike

Rockville, MD 20852

301-881-8388

People say the service there improved, but after reading the reviews, looks like they went back to being the assholes they have always been. But hey, this is a Suby meet. I doubt I would want to go here again. I'd rather go to the Shady Grove one, since they are more professional and the waitresses like mildly attractive.

They have been good for a while now. I remember how they used to be.

And next meet we can plan tonight after this one. I always leave the place open to people and generally what works for the most people!

Good deal. See you all tonight!

Archived