LegacyGT.com

Caravan to Harman Motive new shop location [September 15]

MannyLegacy

manny come over my pad then we can roll to wherever, we can meet at my house

Okay, are you taking about before meeting up at Autobacs?? OR just meeting up at your house and then taking off?

I ask because I have a couple guys that may want to meet up to. So yeah, let me know.

:munch:

diddent know about autobacs. im prolly just goina leave from my house

Sounds cool mang. I'm picking up Howard so that'll work out fine.

Hey so what time should we make this happen?? Also, I have a forester buddy that wanted to meet up. Can he meet at you house too?

hmmm? i still have to look up the direction to HM, will the meet up + caravan spot be on the way there from my pad?

It's easy Hanger and you know you can always ask me since I live just down the street.;)

Alright here it is: you'll probably want to take 710S to the 91W then 110S. Exit at Sepulveda Blvd. and go west (turn right at the end of the off ramp). Pass Vermont and turn right on Normandie. At the next light turn left on 228th. Keep going until you see a stop sign (be careful and don't drive too fast otherwise you might blow pass it!). Turn left at the stop sign (Lockness Ave.) then immediately another left (Lockness Place). Harman is at the end of the cul-de-sac on the right.

Note: The reason I'm not giving you the more common direction that people take (most of them will probably drive past Normandie and keep going on Sepulveda) is b/c when you turn right onto Lockness Ave. from Sepulveda there's always a bunch of nasty water accumulated on the road and I'm sure you won't like that, esp. if you just have your car washed. I personally avoid taking that intersection like the plague!

Btw I stopped by after work last Friday to check out their new facility and wow it was like a night and day difference compared to their old location!

Their new place is so much bigger and it looks really nice. I think I might end up having to break my car's 2 year streak of stock status soon...

I :wub: the new shop ;). I've been there a bit too much lately ;), but it is definately a huge improvement.

Are we still doing an LGT caravan?

Mike

I don't know mike. There's going to be a few of us meeting up at Marty's place and then cruising out. But that's in Teh O.C.

Archived