LegacyGT.com

I can't take it anymore...

I've had my car for about 7 months and I can't stand the feeling anymore. The feeling of holding out on modding it.

I'm buying a new AccessPort for $600 from my friend. I am going to buy his Cobb downpipe for $200. I want H&R Race springs and I want deeper sound so it's time for an exhaust.

I just can't take it anymore. The time has come.

But I need links for good exhaust systems... anyone have links?

I've had my car for about 7 months and I can't stand the feeling anymore. The feeling of holding out on modding it.

I'm buying a new AccessPort for $600 from my friend. I am going to buy his Cobb downpipe for $200. I want H&R Race springs and I want deeper sound so it's time for an exhaust.

So, it takes eight full months before folding to "mod" urge huh? I better start saving, I only have 7mos left.

Bought my LGT used in October of last year. So about 4 months in and I'm at stage 1 with the Revolutions Performance stage 2 special going on with protune Feb 23. I am so pumped! Stage 1 felt considerably faster once the ecu got the swing of things.

22k miles :)

As far as exhaust, this is what I'm essentially doing:

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78225

I've seen the cans in person and they are pretty swell looking.

http://www.avoturboworld.com/avoshop/index.php?cPath=1_58_3_8&osCsid=c705c314a6bbe4658e8fddf13cf997c7

I have the full CBE from AVO on my LGT....love the sound and the look....I have the "Non angle cut" tips.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b375/RM-RS/AVOfull.jpg

Maaaan thoe are nice! I'd want the angled tips personally.

• 2 weeks later...

i've had my car for less than a year. I had my accessport BEFORE i got my car.

i havent slowed down since.

slippery slope guys. slippery slope.

and do it right. make sure you can stop before you can go :p

car for sale. PM me!

i lasted about 4 months unless you count the Nürburgring decal, dA and Apple stickers....exterior stuff is being shipped right now, though the bumper i got is stuck because for some reason paypal froze my card (which is verified and all that jazz)....so i have 6 days left to pay, which shouldnt be a problem...i hope

• 4 weeks later...

I'm going in on the 24th for a custom tune and buying the AccessPORT. Also picking up those mufflers. I MAY do the cobb downpipe, but not sure.

http://www.avoturbo.com/dev/example/avo_bpbl_exhaust_002s.jpg

Yes, Hogzaust. I approve. So do 10,000 others!

click my sig

I forgot how good your Hogzaust exhaust sounds.:wub: The price is sweeeet :p

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

what is sad is people running the treads on the stock tires.

650 on the odo for me and now at 19+k. about to do an a/p this month.

I had my AP and Cobb Springs/Sways before I even bought the car 18 months ago...........and I'm currently stock. :lol:

I have an STi Up pipe, a Cobb Catted DP, springs, a front sway bar, and AP Stg II maps to use. :lol:

Sure, the AVO exhaust is nice but $1400 for a catback ?!?!?! WTF are they smoking?

First, it's $690 for a straight section of pipe with a resonator and a Y at the end. WTF?

Then they think two mufflers are worth $650. Again - WTF? They're not made of titanium! They're freakin mufflers!

I really need to learn to weld. Apparently the computer business has nowhere near the markup that car parts do.

Archived