LegacyGT.com

C-Mod front grill

djsauce

That looks just like a grill I bought of ebay when I first bought my car. It looked decent, but right along the bottom of the grill it bowed up a little and didn't sit completely flush with the top of the bumper cover.

If it were me I would not get that piece, unless someone else on here has actually bought from them. My hunch is that grill is probably made by the same people who made my ebay grill, and it was not worth the $100 bucks or so that I spent on it.

I will see if I have some pics of it somewhere.

• 11 months later...
here it be. Sits flush with added clip enclosed with delivery, dont have a real camera so sorry about the phone pic and angled too but if you click on the pick and blow it up... you can see. I will take close ups tomorrow because it is raining outside currently here and winds are in the 45 mph range. However loft house does have a point, it is made in china and it is a crap shoot I could have very well recieved one that was like his but i believe i lucked out, I am sure quality control is not first priority over there.

CIMG0031.thumb.jpg.912b1e33b7bb75b5e258c5e7a27dd68a.jpg

Im pretty sure this is the as mine. I placed peices of folded cardboard in between the bumper beam and the bumper skin and it pushs the bumper up just enough to close the gap between the bumper and grill. As you can see in this pic.

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee259/superhyphykrew/2011-04-07_15-02-45_480.jpg

Just bough one for my 3.0R. Got it from Ioffer.com, paid 99 for it. I installed it yesterday, will have some pics up later today. It comes bare bone, so no holes for the 4 clips, I had to dill some holes into for the screws.

Archived